This Captain America Animated Clip Is the Funniest (and Saddest) Thing You'll See All Day

Let's laugh and cry together, and try to take comfort in the fact that at least we're not Somalia.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Let's laugh and cry together, and try to take comfort in the fact that at least we're not Somalia.
Screen Shot 2014-07-01 at 8.59.21 AM

Yeah, I know we're all feeling extra-patriotic today because our U.S. national soccer team is about to step out onto the pitch against the Belgians in the World Cup and we're just a couple of days away from July 4th, but here's a very unfortunate reminder of some very basic statistics about our fine nation.

Fox's "Animation Domination HD" put this clip together, which showcases Captain America's not-so-super powers when it comes to things like reading, math, and life-expectancy. Let's laugh and cry together, and try to take comfort in the fact that at least we're not Somalia.