Alex Jones Is Just Going To Throw This Michelle Obama "Tranny" Claim Out There

Alex Jones wants you to know he's not drawing any conclusions or anything, but he's just putting it out there.
Alex Jones wants you to know he's not drawing any conclusions or anything, but he's just putting it out there.
AlexJones

We're not sure who over at Raw Story is tasked with draconian responsibility of listening to Alex Jones' radio show, but whoever you are, we owe you a great debt of gratitude because lord knows we can't do it. But thanks to them we have Jones' latest gem, and it goes well beyond his usual boring diatribes about chem trails, false flags, and the Illuminati.

At the same time, it does give away Jones' entire strategy of taking an up-is-down approach to "analyzing" politics and the news in general.

Taking his cue from Joan Rivers, who the other day joked that President Obama is the first gay president because Michelle is a "tranny," Jones asked, "Who is Michelle Obama? Is she really a woman? Is she a man?"

The Raw Story piece continued:

“Now, I’m not drawing any conclusions here,” Jones continued, “but I know this — it’s fair to question anything and everything this administration says. I can’t think of an administration in history that’s been caught with such a perfect record of everything they say and do being a lie or a fraud.

"These people are the authors of such tyranny that they shouldn’t whine and complain when the public doesn’t believe anything they’re saying — especially when every time I look at ‘Michelle’ or ‘Michael’ Obama, the First Lady, or First Tranny, something doesn’t look right.

“She doesn’t look like any black woman I’ve ever known,” Jones said. “She’s got shoulders that are wider than a man’s, which physiologically doesn’t happen. You can put three heads on a man’s shoulders, and two heads on a woman’s shoulders — that’s a known anatomy.”

No, of course you're not drawing any conclusions!

You should really do yourself a favor and read the entire piece, which is loaded with unbelievable statements like this. But it suffices to say that the above quote gives away Jones' entire phony shtick, which has garnered him legions of nitwit followers who have enriched a man who, if he were to behave this way in everyday life, would be a prime candidate for institutionalization.

When Jones claims that "it’s fair to question anything and everything this administration says," that in a nut(job)shell, is the entire basis for his success. He's like a Tea Party politician on crystal meth -- one that is willing to oppose anything the Obama administration says so long as it helps burnish his reputation among his followers as a steward of insight in a world of darkness and evil.

Lolz.