VIDEO: Las Vegas Shooter Interviewed at Bundy Ranch with Remarks Similar to Alex Jones

It was only a matter of time before video emerged of the Las Vegas gunman, Jerad Miller, speaking to a reporter during the Bundy Ranch fiasco.
It was only a matter of time before video emerged of the Las Vegas gunman, Jerad Miller, speaking to a reporter during the Bundy Ranch fiasco.
miller_bundy_Ranch

It was only a matter of time before video emerged of the Las Vegas gunman, Jerad Miller, speaking to a reporter during the Bundy Ranch fiasco.

MILLER: I feel sorry for any federal agents that wanna come in here and try to push us around or anything like that. I really don't want violence toward them, but if they're gonna come bring violence to us, well, if that's the language they wanna speak, we'll learn it.

The date of this interview is on or around April 12, a Saturday. Two or three days earlier, on April 10, Alex Jones said the following on his radio show:

ALEX JONES: And now if the feds try to push and say that folks are terrorists, they're gonna lose the moral high ground. So this is the time to push. I don't want violence, but this could be the shot heard 'round the world if the feds' sniper shoots somebody.

Is it me or do these two quotes sound weirdly similar?