Ted Nugent Compares Eric Cantor, the GOP's Only Jewish Congressman, to Nazi Propagandist

Either Ted Nugent is the least self-aware human on the planet or he's just the world's biggest asshole. In his latest column (he has a column) for World Net Daily, here's what he wrote about the GOP's only Jewish member of Congress, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor.
Either Ted Nugent is the least self-aware human on the planet or he's just the world's biggest asshole. In his latest column (he has a column) for World Net Daily, here's what he wrote about the GOP's only Jewish member of Congress, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor.
Ted-Nugent

Either Ted Nugent is the least self-aware human on the planet or he's just the world's biggest asshole. In his latest column (he has a column) for World Net Daily, here's what he wrote about the GOP's only Jewish member of Congress, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor:

Virgina truly is for lovers! Obviously, lovers of truth, honesty, logic, common sense, accountability, the U.S. Constitution and The American Way. I do believe that we have just experienced another very powerful shot heard ’round the world from the good people of Virginia standing up and proclaiming decisively, we’ve had enough and we’re not going to take it anymore.

God bless you, Virginia. God bless you all! You ROCK.

I say we the people have had way more than enough compromise, backpedaling, Joseph Goebbels and Saul Alinsky smoke-and-mirrors politics for one generation, and I say it’s about time we go Eric Cantor on the whole gang of deceivers and liars infesting our government right now. There’s only so much decent people can take.

Yes, it's about time Cantor the Jewish Nazi was booted out of Congress. I mean, seriously, does Nugent even know? We really have no choice but to wonder whether Nugent, the big whistly-toothed doofus, is aware of the fact that, 1) Cantor is Jewish, and 2) how insanely antisemitic it is to compare a Jew to the infamous Nazi propagandist Joseph Goebbels.

Keep going, far-right, you're doing great!