Tea Party Challenger Says GOP Congressman Is An Imposter Look-Alike

Timothy Ray Murray, who lost his bid to unseat Rep. Frank Lucas (R-OK), announced that he's contesting the results of Tuesday's Oklahoma District 3 primary because, he says, Lucas died and was replaced by a look-alike.
Timothy Ray Murray, who lost his bid to unseat Rep. Frank Lucas (R-OK), announced that he's contesting the results of Tuesday's Oklahoma District 3 primary because, he says, Lucas died and was replaced by a look-alike.
frank_lucas

(Photo: Rep. Frank Lucas (R-OK)... or is it?)

The Republicans only have themselves to blame for the perpetual conga line of tea party goofballs and weirdos who are attempting to unseat them in primaries. More than a few of these challengers threatened to shoot people in the balls. Others preferred to target pig balls. This week, Chris McDaniel refused to concede his campaign against Sen. Thad Cochran (R-MS). The list goes on and on.

But the craziest tea party challenger so far has to be Timothy Ray Murray, who lost his bid to unseat Rep. Frank Lucas (R-OK). Murray announced that he's contesting the results of Tuesday's Oklahoma District 3 primary because, he says, Lucas died and was replaced by a look-alike.

The following statement was posted on Murray's "home page" (which looks like it was designed in 1997):

The election for U.S. House for Oklahoma’s 3rd District will be contested by the Candidate, Timothy Ray Murray. I will be stating that his votes are switched with Rep. Lucas votes, because it is widely known Rep. Frank D. Lucas is no longer alive and has been displayed by a look alike. Rep. Lucas’ look alike was depicted as sentenced on a white stage in southern Ukraine on or about
Jan. 11, 2011.

This is a situation similar to the Senators’ from Kentucky situation in the 2012 election. I am contesting that this matter has happen since his election was blocked, because of the U.S. Defense Department’s use of Mr. Murray’s DNA. To my knowledge, the U.S. Defense Department has not released to the public that information, as it is their confidential information about many people. Congress is likely wanting me to state that all my DNA used will not result in benefits to people I have never had relations with of a family nature. I have been bound to protect that information unless it causes harm to The People.

Murray doesn't say whether Lucas' "look-alike" is a shape-shifting lizard person from outer space, a popular conspiracy theory peddled by Alex Jones and others.

Just a hunch: the board of elections will ignore this petition.