New York Woman Says She is Not Racist For Calling an African American a "Nasty F**king N**ger"

According to overnight internet sensation Janelle Ambrosiato, calling someone a 'nigger' isn't racist. The word, you see, isn't actually a racial slur for those of African descent, but a term used to describe someone who is 'ignorant', she explained to 93.7 WBLK today.
According to overnight internet sensation Janelle Ambrosiato, calling someone a 'nigger' isn't racist. The word, you see, isn't actually a racial slur for those of African descent, but a term used to describe someone who is 'ignorant', she explained to 93.7 WBLK today.
Screen Shot 2014-06-06 at 2.29.23 PM

According to overnight internet sensation Janelle Ambrosiato, calling someone a 'nigger' isn't racist. The word, you see, isn't actually a racial slur for those of African descent, but a term used to describe someone who is 'ignorant', she explained to radio station 93.7 WBLK today.

"You're a nigger. Nasty fucking nigger," Ambrosiato had told an African American man who had started his car up around her children outside a dollar store in Cheektowaga, New York last week. The man filmed the confrontation and uploaded it to YouTube where it promptly took off and caused Ambrosiato a swift execution by social media.

Obviously reeling from the backlash, Ambrosiato called into to the radio station to provide her side of events. “It means an ignorant person," she told the host "It doesn’t say black, white, Puerto Rican. It’s an ignorant person.”

“I’m not racist,” she went on. “I have a black cousin.”

Right....

In fairness to Ambrosiato, she did reveal she suffers from mental illness and was apparently changing her medication. She also issued an apology for her behavior, saying "I am deeply sorry for my offensive behavior and the ignorant statements I made.”

Check out the interview below: