Melissa Harris Perry Guest Makes Most Comical Charge Ever Against Obama

Apparently President Obama shouldn't have sent 300 military advisers to Iraq because of a fictitious comic book movie about the Battle of Thermopylae.
Apparently President Obama shouldn't have sent 300 military advisers to Iraq because of a fictitious comic book movie about the Battle of Thermopylae.
300-movie-wallpaper-5

The capture of alleged Benghazi attack ringleader Ahmed abu Khattala this week has demonstrated, once again, the enduring potency of Obama Derangement Syndrome, but it was on MSNBC's Melissa Harris Perry show Saturday morning that the condition reached new heights of shark-jumping ridiculousness. I don't want to ruin it for you, so don't read ahead before you watch what MHP guest and Iraq War veteran Earl Catagnus Jr. had to say about President Obama's decision to send 300 military advisers to Iraq:

"I have to just mention this about the 300, and what the significance of that number is, it's symbolic. The movie now, 300 with the 300 Spartans, is an East versus West fight. I don't know if this is where the sophistication - why the President chose 300, and I don't know but it signals maybe to Iran, because we see that because the movie was a big downer, and Iran it wasn't allowed to be played because it shows the Persians in this negative, barbarous state. Again, it's an example of something, if it isn't intended, and it's an unintended consequence, you're thumbing your nose at another part of the region just because of your ignorance of what that means, that 300 military advisers, American Spartan warriors that are the special forces and, again, I don't know if that was intended or unintended, but it will signal a message to Iran."

Yes, folks, you heard that right: President Obama has ruined, for good and all, any chance at stability in the region because he failed to properly consider the subtext of a homoerotic 2007 film. God only knows what the rest of his unwatched Netflix queue will do to the rest of the world.