Jiu Jitsu Expert Nonchalantly Dominates Knife-Wielding Assailant

It's Friday. Watch some silly shit on the internet, like a Jiu Jitsu expert calmly disarming a guy with a knife
It's Friday. Watch some silly shit on the internet, like a Jiu Jitsu expert calmly disarming a guy with a knife
Screen Shot 2014-06-27 at 11.51.22 AM

Given it's Friday and summertime, we're introducing a new segment on the Banter called 'Fuck Around Fridays' (#FAF), where we intermittently post not so serious stuff from around the internet. We are not doing this to generate page view à l BuzzFeedbut rather to reflect the fact that you shouldn't really be reading ultra serious stuff on Fridays.

So, to kick off this new segment, here's an awesome video of a man getting attacked by a knife-wielder, casually pinning his assailant to the ground and then embarrassing him in front of the entire neighborhood.

For any Martial Arts aficionados, the guy being attacked is using some very basic Brazilian Jiu Jitsu sweeps and control positions. By the looks of it, he's a highly skilled fighter with an understanding of both striking (his right hook to the jaw was delivered with good leverage), and ground fighting (his control of position is excellent).

A note of caution: it's definitely not a good idea to engage with someone wielding a knife regardless of your skill in Martial Arts. Just run.