If America Got A Blowjob From Poland, What Do You Call What We Did To Iraq?

Poland's Foreign Minister Radek Sikorski is complaining about having to give one measly blowjob to America, while the rest of the world is getting screwed over royally by us. Suck it up, Radek.
Poland's Foreign Minister Radek Sikorski is complaining about having to give one measly blowjob to America, while the rest of the world is getting screwed over royally by us. Suck it up, Radek.
Saddam_Hussain_Iran-Iraqi_war_1980s

The Polish magazine Wprost says it has obtained recordings of a conversation in which Foreign Minister Radek Sikorski told former finance minster Jacek Rostowski that the country's strong alliance with the U.S. is doing more harm than good. Only apparently he put it this way [boldness courtesy of yours truly]:

“We are gonna conflict with both Russians and Germans, and we’re going to think that everything is great, because we gave the Americans a blowjob. Suckers. Total suckers."

But let's think about it, Foreign Minister Radek Sikorski, if all you have to do is give America a beej to stay on our good side, that's really not that much.

We're the country that has an entire section of the globe spending a portion of their time each day actively hating us. And those are the people we're supposedly helping!

Think about it: wouldn't you rather suffer through one forgettable beej than get long-haul screwed by the U.S. like Haiti has been time and time again over its short history? Can you imagine how Libya felt having to look Obama in his cryptic eyes as he screwed them?

And just think about poor Iraq, who constantly is being told it's going to be over soon, only to feel 275 more troops get thrust back in when they least expect it.

This is America. We fucked the Native Americans out of the entire country to found the thing, we fuck up any country that gets in our way, and we fuck over a majority of our own population on a daily basis from every different angle we can imagine. You think you were going to get off scot free? Everyone has to pay the piper (or at least do something with his pipe).

So yeah Foreign Minister Radek Sikorsk, you and your fellow Poles might have to do some work on ours, but I assure you that there's a light at the end of the tunnel for those willing to suck it up and give a blowjob to America...

Screen Shot 2014-06-23 at 4.43.47 PM