Alex Jones Predicts 300,000 Police Officers Will Die In Civil War Against ‘Patriots’

UPDATED below.

Just when you thought radio conspiracy theorist Alex Jones couldn’t get any worse, he managed to double down on the connection between his show and the tragedy in Las Vegas that left two police officers dead.

The following segment from his show is utterly astonishing. In the same four-minute span from today’s show, Jones suggested he’s absolutely not responsible for helping to incite InfoWars disciples Jerad and Amanda Miller to launch a “revolution” against the Vegas police, but then went into detail about how the police, with their military-style armored vehicles, will lose 300,000 officers when the impending civil war begins against those who Jones referred to as “patriots.”

“[The government] needs the police and the military to wipe out the liberty movement, and we wipe them out. […] I estimate in the civil war, 300,000 police will die. I estimate that if the military marches out against the gun owners, half a million dead. Two million dead on the side of the patriots. Won’t matter, we’ll have another 10 million where that came from. But it’ll be a real war once they start it.”

Jones ends the segment by shouting, “We’ve got to stop the civil war. Don’t kill cops!” But seconds earlier he clearly issued the threat that 300,000 cops will die in a civil war at the hands of “patriots,” which is by any account a complimentary term.

What Jones doesn’t seem to realize (or maybe he does) is that this kind of rhetoric speaks directly to the itchy-trigger-fingered militiamen and self-styled revolutionary cosplayers who believe that, yes, the government is going to attack them and seize their weapons, so they should be ready to counterattack — or in the case of the Millers, preemptively strike. And this is evidently patriotic.

Adding… For what it’s worth, this rant occurred after news of the school shooting in Oregon broke.

UPDATE: Alex Jones continues to demonize the police.

  • Matheus Grunt

    He may be a con man but he is right about one thing, the cops are the enemy & they will get their just desserts for serving us tyranny in the form of so many unlawful statutes for so long now.

  • Kim Williams

    When Free Speech starts costing lives, it really isn’t free.

  • bbiemeret

    I remember when inner city blacks wanted to kill cops for the violence and injustice visited upon them over the generations. When that happened, we had congressional hearings about the influence of gangster rap lyrics and artists.

    Now, it’s paranoid whites who want to kill police, and nothing but crickets from the peanut gallery. Funny world we live in…

    • Liz_Mitchell

      And all that hype was over a SONG, Ice T’s “Cop Killer.” Alex Jones (and the rest of the RW clown car occupants) are often mistaken for news personalities or serious pundits. At least everyone knew that Ice T, as a rap artist, might be being illustrative + not necessarily actually encouraging kids to grow up to be cop killers. The RWNJs following Jones don’t even have that filter to inform them!

  • don

    Criticizing conflating analysis with opinion and hyperbolic extrapolation as irresponsible Bob? Irony Wars ;).

    • reggid

      Do even you have any idea what your word-salad gibberish post was supposed to mean?

      • ak1287

        I really don’t think he does.

  • bphoon

    This guy is very nearly incoherent. Must be why he’s so popular with the knuckle dragging set.

    • HilaryB

      Yeah. I had a hard time following his rant.

  • Kataphractos

    I suspect that the little quip at the end about stopping the civil war and not to kill cops was the direct result of his producer mouthing “what the fu*k is wrong with you???”” through the production booth’s window. I wonder if his game is to get enough of his listeners to commit enough violence against police officers and “liberals” or “leftists”, that the only course of action for the government is to either take stronger actions against domestic terrorists, or against Jones personally, thus martyring himself and his followers for the cause, and “justifying” the start of the revolution.

    By labeling all of the the violent crimes committed by his followers as “false flag” attacks, he may then try to argue that the government is unfairly persecuting “patriots” and the “liberty” movement when they are arrested (or lets face it, if they are criticized in the slightest bit) since either 1) the shooting never actually occurred in the first place, and all of the supposed images of victims and their families are just stock photos and “crisis actors” and/or 2) the mass shootings were really carried out by leftists who pretended to be right-wing libertarian conspiracy nuts for the the express purpose of making Jones and his followers look bad. (Note: I added the *and/or* to signify the cognitive dissonance on display right now within the Jones fan club, like how the LV shooting was a hoax and totally fake, while at the same time wasn’t, and the killers were left wing liberals!!!11! at the very same time).

    Thus, at least in the minds of Jones, et al., any violence committed there on out would be totally justified, as they would have “proven” that the U.S. Government (and liberals) were ushering in a totalitarian state. If he could get his followers to kill enough people, perhaps the national guard would be called in, thus “demonstrating” that the army is being used against the “people” by Obama or “leftists” in their tyrannical bid for control of America! Perhaps a national guard appearance would also convince some non-Alex Jones worshipers to join their revolution. You know, it is almost as if Jones is trying to pull his own false flag operation against the government, and just projecting his own guilt onto all of his enemies (real or imagined). That way, he gets to incite violence, make a mint, and get away with it all.

    • bphoon

      You know, it is almost as if Jones is trying to pull his own false flag
      operation against the government, and just projects his own guilt onto
      all of his enemies (real or imagined). That way, he gets to incite
      violence, make a mint, and get away with it all.

      Transference is a way of life for these hard core rwnj flim-flam men.

  • Sang-Min Jin

    When I ask myself the question, “Whom would I most like to punch repeatedly in the face?” the answer has always been a toss-up between Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter. As of this moment, I have to say the answer is Alex Jones.

  • Dizivi

    Who’s willing to bet when these “patriots” are cornered by an army, they’ll turn the guns on themselves to avoid being arrested or shot up?

    It’s a very common trend with these “patriots”. I think we should call them by the appropriate name: pussies.

    • Christopher Foxx

      Who’s willing to bet when these “patriots” are cornered by an army, they’ll turn the guns on themselves to avoid being arrested or shot up?

      Nah. They’re far too cowardly for that.

      More likely they try to slink away and then claim they were never there.

  • WiscoJoe

    C’mon guys, don’t kill cops, but if cops get killed it is totally their own fault for forcing us to kill them. I guess what I mean to say is: C’mon cops, don’t force us to kill you!

  • berecon

    Every commentary by Jones should be done with “Entry of the Gladiators” playing in the background and everyone lining the pockets of this death profiteer should be ashamed of themselves

  • captkurt

    I think Jones knows exactly what he is saying, and to whom. As his truther patriot pigeons come home to roost, he can continue to further distance himself from, and obfuscate, the truth. He’s laughing all the way to the fucking bank.

    • Neddy Merrill

      “He’s laughing all the way to the fucking bank.”

      Just like Joel Osteen and uncounted charlatans fleecing the rubes.

      • Christopher Foxx

        The main purpose of religion used to be explaining things we didn’t yet understand. But for the past couple of hundred years or so it’s moved to being pretty much a way to fleece folks.

  • trgahan

    “…300,000 police will die. I estimate that if the military marches out against the gun
    owners, half a million dead. Two million dead on the side of the patriots.”

    First, I love the constant reminder of their belief that a bunch of out of shape, untrained, mouth breathers can somehow out gun (much less hold their own) against a trained, disciplined force (whether police or military).

    Second, I thought these right wing militia’s all believed their “secret” Ace in the Hole was the instant this magical war started the military would flip to their side. Guess their uncle’s cousin’s son’s assertion that the joint chiefs resent taking orders from one of THOSE and are looking for the slightest excuse to over throw him weren’t accurate.

    Third, I have significant doubts that Jone’s side has 2 million even to loss, much less muster to this money making scheme…er cause.

    That whole statement is such a handjob to his listeners. Reminds me of the speeches
    WWI generals gave before sending their troops over the top and into nested machine gun batteries. That always worked out well for the front line troops.

    • Ezra Bennett

      Notice that when any of these clowns (Jones, Nugent, ad nauseum) talk about “revolution,” they never mention anything about actually *participating* in any of it.

      They’re quite comfortable where they are, behind their walls, allowing others to take the bullets that should be meant for them.

      Scum.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Jones is a con man. He’s been running a lucrative scam for years giving the gullible something to blame their problems on: The Big, Bad Government. Like Larry Klayman and the other “revolutionaries”, he’s never going to get more than a couple hundred of his followers to get off the couch and try to play warrior. But, as we’ve seen, it only takes a few to creat some serious mayhem. Disgusting.

  • leemoder

    Notice how Jones says that “they”, meaning the Govt. Big Bads will have to start the civil war. It’s the pre-emptive attempt to avoid all responsibility…the conservative marching song for the last 50 years: It’s god’s will or someone else’s fault.