Write Turn

Time to just come out and admit it: my workload is such these days that it's almost impossible to keep posting new material here. I can't really apologize for that anymore, simply because it's not as if I've stopped writing altogether -- it's just that I've moved damn-near permanently at this point. And so, rather than keep a two-month old video clip up as the first thing stragglers see when they inadvertently wander in here, I think it's probably a good idea to at least point people in the direction of my new office. (I won't call it home, because while it may be neglected right now, this place is still home to me.) When I have something personal to say, I promise I'll return here, but for now if you're looking for my wit, charm and generally worthless opinions, you can head over to The Daily Banter.The Daily Banter: Chez Pazienza
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Time to just come out and admit it: my workload is such these days that it's almost impossible to keep posting new material here. I can't really apologize for that anymore, simply because it's not as if I've stopped writing altogether -- it's just that I've moved damn-near permanently at this point. And so, rather than keep a two-month old video clip up as the first thing stragglers see when they inadvertently wander in here, I think it's probably a good idea to at least point people in the direction of my new office. (I won't call it home, because while it may be neglected right now, this place is still home to me.) When I have something personal to say, I promise I'll return here, but for now if you're looking for my wit, charm and generally worthless opinions, you can head over to The Daily Banter.The Daily Banter: Chez Pazienza
Thumbnail for 63895
/Screen+Shot+2014-05-12+at+4.31.59+PM.png