WATCH: Glenn Beck Compares White House Correspondents Dinner to Being Raped

Glenn Beck didn't attend this year's White House Correspondence Dinner, but he's attended once before -- and it was clearly an experience he didn't relish very much because he compared it to, yes, being raped.
Glenn Beck didn't attend this year's White House Correspondence Dinner, but he's attended once before -- and it was clearly an experience he didn't relish very much because he compared it to, yes, being raped.
30beck01-6001

Glenn Beck didn't attend this year's White House Correspondents Dinner, but he's attended once before -- and it was clearly an experience he didn't relish very much because he compared it to, yes, being raped.

"My wife and I left, and said, uh, should we go and take a shower because I feel like I've just been raped. It's an awful, awful experience filled with some of the worst people ever assembled in one building."

We'll get to the rape thing in a second, but of course it had to have some of the worst people ever assembled that time -- Glenn Beck was there, after all, being among the cream of the "worst people" crop. As for the rape comparison, what we really need to do more of in the country is to compare everything to rape and the Holocaust. This way, both things will entirely lose their meaning and, more importantly, their seriousness. Because if everything is like rape or the Holocaust, then nothing is.

Oh, by the way, he did that, too. In reaction to one of the comedy bits from the dinner, Beck noted that Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Vice President Biden would be "running the camps" -- as in concentration camps.

Glenn Beck: Forever Classy.

(h/t Right Wing Watch)