Studio Banter

Studio Banter is our very own story telling content shop. We work with non-profits and ethical brands to create compelling stories and articles that can either be promoted and shared on the Banter platform or used independently.

creative work space

Why work with Studio Banter?

If you have a message, you need people to hear it. We do content and we do it well, so we work with clients to help articulate their voice to reach the biggest audience possible. To us, writing is an art form and we can help you perfect your message to say exactly what you want to.

What are the benefits of using the Banter platform?

We reach hundreds of thousands of people, sometimes millions. Our audience is politically engaged, highly educated and very receptive to learning about non profits and ethical brands. When we partner with you to create content, we always keep our audience in mind and craft a message that will resonate.

What type of companies do you work with?

We work primarily with non profits and ethical brands given the interests of our audience. We are open to working with a variety of partners but evaluate on a case by case basis.

Where can I see your work?

Case study: #FEELINGNUTS Campaign

Check One-Two, the creators of the testicular cancer awareness campaign #FeelingNuts, reached out to us to help craft an article to spread the word about their campaign. After looking at their brand and working with them to understand the objectives of their campaign, we crafted a humorous article on the ballsiest leaders in history. The article was seen by over 40,000 people and shared hundreds of times on Facebook and Twitter.

Says Simon Salter, director of CheckOneTwo:

"We worked with the team at Banter to help bring awareness to our campaign through their publishing platform and social media reach. Their skilled content creators helped us create a series of articles that were hilarious and very shareable. We saw a significant increase in engagement with our campaign and credit the Banter for enlightening a new audience about testicular cancer prevention"

How much do you charge?

Please email us at studio@thedailybanter.com for our rates.