Quote of the Day: Why Seth Rogen Hates Justin Bieber

"I met him a few times. He's a good example of someone, who you meet, who you think you are going to hate and then you get to hate him ... you meet him and he lives up to every one of your expectations" - Seth Rogen on Justin Bieber
"I met him a few times. He's a good example of someone, who you meet, who you think you are going to hate and then you get to hate him ... you meet him and he lives up to every one of your expectations" - Seth Rogen on Justin Bieber
Seth-Rogen1

Thankfully the world of celebrity isn't completely filled with self-absorbed narcissists. While they are in the minority, there are genuine people who work in the entertainment industry and don't take themselves too seriously. They don't make home sex videos, they don't get DUIs in their sports cars, and most importantly, they don't believe that fame, money and power make them better than everyone else.

Seth Rogen is one of those people, and thankfully, he often uses his notoriety to put twerps like Justin Bieber in their place.

Here was Rogen on meeting 'The Biebenator' while speaking to Howard Stern on his Sirius show yesterday:

"I met him a few times. He's a good example of someone, who you meet, who you think you are going to hate and then you get to hate him ... you meet him and he lives up to every one of your expectations...

I saw him again at like an MTV awards show, he literally had a snake wrapped around his fucking wrist that he was wearing...I talked to him for like five minutes. ... No humility, no awareness, no sense that 'I appeal to young, young people, maybe a grown man who works in comedy doesn't fucking give a shit about me. Maybe I should act in such a way that perhaps this isn't the great experience of his fucking life."

Not that this will have any effect on Bieber, who apparently sees himself as some sort of religious leader to the 51.4 million 'Beliebers' on Twitter:

Yes, because the world needs much more of this: