Sarah Palin Ridicules Obama's Use of Social Media in the Most Ironic Way Possible

In the same post, she accused the Obama administration of "junior high-like tweets and tickles." This from the women who routinely says things like "hopey-changey," and who wrote in the same Facebook post that she "kinda-sorta" doubts the hashtag will change anything and that we should simply "kick their ass." Yeah, super mature.
In the same post, she accused the Obama administration of "junior high-like tweets and tickles." This from the women who routinely says things like "hopey-changey," and who wrote in the same Facebook post that she "kinda-sorta" doubts the hashtag will change anything and that we should simply "kick their ass." Yeah, super mature.
palin_big_gulp_derp

Regarding the #BringBackOurGirls hashtag campaign:

"Diplomacy via Twitter is the lazy, ineffectual, naïve, and insulting way for America’s leaders to deal with major national and international issues. It’s embarrassing. Under Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton’s State Department repeatedly refused to recognize Boko Haram as terrorists despite their conventional, predictable Islamic terrorist rants, training, and mission. Now, in a life or death situation, nearly 300 kidnapped Nigerian girls are in the hands of these terrorists awaiting rescue.

And what is the Obama administration’s weapon of choice in this battle for these young girls’ lives? Hashtagging tweets on social media! I kinda-sorta doubt a tweet will intimidate the kidnappers much. So, if you’re going to jump in and do something about these Islamic terrorists at all, then do it right, do it firmly, and kick their ass. [...]

If you’re going to get involved anyway, Mr. President, learn to understand this and believe it, then announce it: Victory is only brought to you “courtesy of the red, white and blue.” It’s certainly not won by your mere “unfriending” the bad guys on Facebook."

Where did Sarah Palin post this takedown of social media?

Facebook.

In the same post, she accused the Obama administration of "junior high-like tweets and tickles." This from the women who routinely says things like "hopey-changey," and who wrote in the same Facebook post that she "kinda-sorta" doubts the hashtag will change anything and that we should simply "kick their ass." Yeah, super mature.

Everything Palin writes, apart from speeches, is posted on her Facebook account. If the use of social media from a leadership position is immature and ineffectual, what does that make Palin's Facebook account?

And what about these hashtags?

By the way, the #BringBackOurGirls hashtag rallied at least four of the world's superpowers to the effort. That's not ineffectual at all.

Did she think no one would notice?

(ht Alan)