Lynne Cheney Proves Monica Lewinsky and Hillary Clinton Conspiracy Theory!!!

During an interview on The O'Reilly Factor, Lynne Cheney told guest-host Laura Ingraham all about Hillary Clinton's devious plan to manipulate public sentiment with her Vanity Fair-centric media empire.
During an interview on The O'Reilly Factor, Lynne Cheney told guest-host Laura Ingraham all about Hillary Clinton's devious plan to manipulate public sentiment with her Vanity Fair-centric media empire.
conspiracy

Lynne Cheney, mostly known for her relationship to Sith Overlord Dick Cheney, isn't just another public figure with deep political connections. It turns out that the firebrand conservative is also a super sleuth.

Yep, Lynne has a hunch that something is fishy, and she wants us to know about it.

During an interview on The O'Reilly Factor, she brought up Monica Lewinsky's headline-nabbing exclusive interview in the latest issue of Vanity Fair, and she dropped this knowledge inference: "I really wonder if this isn’t an effort on the Clintons’ part to get that story out of the way...Would Vanity Fair publish anything of Monica Lewinsky that Hillary Clinton wouldn’t want in Vanity Fair?”

What powers of deduction!

Then, milliseconds after hearing this, guest-host Laura Ingraham spoke on behalf of all of us who were still trying to wrap our minds around the vastness of both Hillary's manipulative influence and her exponential moral decay...

"I love this theory! That actually makes perfect sense, and I'm mad I didn't think of it first!"

Sure, in said interview Monica Lewinsky specifically wrote, "The buzz in some circles has been that the Clintons must have paid me off; why else would I have refrained from speaking out? I can assure you that nothing could be further from the truth," but that's just a red herring!

Everything fits!

As Lynne herself points out like a creepy Wyoming-borne Sherlock Holmes, "It's happened at a time when Rand Paul has been criticizing the Clintons, it's happened at at time when Hillary is getting wrapped up to run. Getting it out of the way so we can say one more time 'It's old news,' seems to me like a strategy or tactic...

...perhaps"

Sure, there's a chance that perhaps this intricate web of pulled-strings are all just cobwebs that need to be dusted from the mind of a woman who has always held a firm stance when it comes to "cheap and tawdry political trick[s]," but isn't that exactly what Hillary and her shadow army would want you to think?

Fortunately, we can rest assured knowing that as long as #TheTruthIsOutThere, Lynne will find it, no matter how convoluted and near-implausibly complex it is.

But having said that, in Mrs. Penguin Cheney's own words, "It is astonishing to me how this whole idea becomes distorted when it's about the Clintons."