EXCLUSIVE: Sandy Hook Truther Comes Forward, Provides Photos Of Stolen Memorial Signs In His Living Room

It’s difficult to imagine the kind of suffering the family of Grace McDonnell has endured. In some ways it feels disrespectful to even believe you can, given the enormity of what happened to them. The same can no doubt be said for the parents and loved ones of all the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting. And yet Grace’s parents, in particular, have been subjected not only to the relentless pain of losing their young daughter, but, recently, to the psychopathic whims of those who believe their child never existed in the first place — those who believe that she was some kind of phantasm concocted by faceless nefarious entities trying to pull a fast one on the American public for who knows what reason. These people, Sandy Hook truthers, are a unique product of our time: self-righteous fools full of misplaced intellectual certitude, bolstered by digital misinformation and the confederacy of like-minded lunatics social media can provide to them.

It was one of these truthers, these conspiracy theorists to whom notions like logic and reason are meaningless, who stole a sign placed at a memorial playground honoring Grace McDonnell in Mystic, Conn. last week. This same person then called Lynn McDonnell, Grace’s still-grieving mother, and told her that he was on to her — that her child had never been real and was merely part of the elaborate hoax that was Sandy Hook. When news of this began making the rounds, most decent people responded as you would expect them to: with visceral outrage. I myself wrote a piece here in response to the provocation that attempted to call-out the monster responsible. It was titled “An Open Letter To Whoever Stole a Sandy Hook Victim’s Memorial Sign” and through The Daily Banter and The Huffington Post it received a good amount of attention and circulation. It even received, it seems, the attention of the person it was aimed at — the person who actually stole the sign.

On Tuesday, my co-worker and friend Bob Cesca called me out of the blue to pass along a pretty disturbing bit of information. He said that he had just taken a call from a relative of his who lives in Northern Virginia, and that this relative told him that a stranger had just shown up at his doorstep demanding to see Bob. The man apparently was hoping to talk to Bob in an effort to contact me. He claimed to be the person who had stolen the sign from Grace McDonnell’s memorial playground. He gave Bob’s relative a local public phone number and asked him to get in contact with Bob who would then get in contact with me and tell me to give him a call. My first thought upon hearing this, after being concerned for the safety of Bob’s family, was that whoever had appeared out of the blue in Northern Virginia looking for me wasn’t really anyone I wanted to speak to. He may have made a surprising — and somewhat disconcerting — amount of effort to get in touch with me, but that didn’t mean he was anything more than a garden variety nutjob who’d read my piece and wanted to take credit for an unconscionable offense in the name of getting attention. But I took down the number and called it as soon as I hung up with Bob.

The person who answered the line sounded lucid, which made it all the more unnerving that what he began saying right off the bat was a panoply of conspiratorial crazy. He asked me if I’d heard of the Illuminati. If I knew about Bohemian Grove. If I understood that my ex-employer CNN was helping to usher in the New World Order. He kept referring to Anderson Cooper as my former boss, for some reason. (I never worked on Cooper’s show and even if I had he wouldn’t have technically been my boss.) He insisted that during CNN’s Sandy Hook coverage, Cooper had held up an owl, which he said was the symbol of Bohemian Grove and those working to bring about a one-world government. When I told him that I personally knew about a dozen people who covered Sandy Hook and were on-scene in the aftermath of the shooting, he demanded to know if those people had actually seen any bodies. He insisted, among other supposed giveaways, that none of the parents of the Sandy Hook victims cried on camera, proving that they either weren’t actually grieving or were paid actors.

“Well, they can’t help but smile,” I said. “You would too if you were a member of the Illuminati.”

“Exactly!” he responded.

Obviously, I took very little of this conversation seriously, mostly because, as I said to him at the very beginning, until I saw proof that he was who he claimed to be, he was just some random crazy person. I told him that if he wanted to prove himself he would have to send me pictures of the stolen signs. Yes, signs. He claimed to have taken not only the Grace McDonnell placard but one honoring another Sandy Hook victim, Chase Kowalski. He said that this one had simply gone unreported, as had the fact that he also called Chase’s mother, Rebecca Kowalski, to taunt her in the same way he taunted Lynn McDonnell. When he asked how he could get pictures to me, I told him: e-mail, text, whatever. He said he didn’t trust e-mail because of the ability of the government to surveil that kind of communication. I reminded him that the phone at which he told me to contact him was in the middle of a shopping mall and there were probably three cameras on him at that very moment.

We ended our little conversation with my asking what I should call him, should he contact me again. I flippantly suggested “Deep Throat,” and he decided on Deep Throat’s true identity, Mark Felt. We hung up. That was it. I was pissed that anyone would want to claim responsibility for something so heinous, but figured that kind of hubris was just the nature of the conspiracist truther movement and that I’d never hear from him again. I called the Newtown and Stonington police departments to report the conversation and passed along the number I had called in Virginia, the number “Mark Felt” claimed he had also used to call Lynn McDonnell. I made a few more calls to try to confirm what little information he had divulged about himself and researched what I knew about his location and the timing of the call. I eventually moved on to something else.

Then last night I got a series of e-mails. They came from “Mark Felt.” There’s of course no way for The Daily Banter to positively confirm that what’s contained in these e-mails is completely legitimate, but the photos sent to me certainly appear to show the sign stolen from Grace McDonnell’s playground in someone’s living room, along with a Chase Kowalski placard that he claims came from the boy’s own memorial playground, which is located in Mantoloking, N.J.

A quick warning that some of these images are more than offensive — they’re infuriating. We believe they’re necessary, however, to hammer home just how callous and contemptible this person is. And I’m being uncharacteristically restrained in my language.
ChaseSign

Bolt
ChaseSignFlipOff
GraceSign
GraceSignFlipOff
SunSign
SunSignFlipOff
SunSignKitchen
SignsStacked
SignsInHall

And here’s part of the message that came with the shots. I’ve edited out a lot of conspiratorial rambling, the rationale — if you can call it that — he provides for why he did this. Since I haven’t posted every photo he sent, his description may not correspond entirely with the images above. Also, the “sun” panel shown above is the reverse view of the Grace McDonnell “peace sign” panel.

The first two are images of the bolts that I removed when I stole the sign from the Chase Kowalski playground in Mantoloking, New Jersey. Like I said on the phone, I stole his sign first a few weeks before I stole the one in Mystic. I had to take pictures of the bolts connecting the sign to the posts so I could go to home depot and buy the proper tool (once i found out what tool I needed)…

You see images of the Chase Kowalski playground sign sitting in my house. I tried to take pictures of it that provide a sense of atmosphere, angle, texture, shadow, et al that help prove these images aren’t photoshopped. The Chase Kowalski sign is identical on both sides so I only provide images of the one side.

After I stole the Chase Kowalski sign I called the police and reported it anonymously. I also called Rebecca Kowalski and told her I stole it because the shooting was a hoax. To this day, and despite the publicity of the Mystic sign being stolen, Mrs. Kowalski has apparently never reported the sign stolen, and it has never been replaced.

And then you’ll see the images you most seek: the images of the peace sign I stole from the Mcdonell playground.

Then you see the images of both signs together. These images help prove (I hope) that none of these images are photoshopped. Consult a professional photographer and ask him to analyze whether these images are photoshopped. Hopefully he/she will conclude they have not been; to date I have never used photoshop, ever, and wouldn’t know how to if I wanted to.

The final picture is a picture of both signs propped together in the hallway I keep them in, while my dad sleeps on the couch at dawn. A beautiful shot if I do say so, a triumphant image of the achievement of a man who has gone to great lengths to fight for what he believes is right.

He signs it, “Peace to you and yours, Mr Pazienza.”

Whoever this person is — and The Daily Banter is cooperating with the police and other officials as well as independently investigating the e-mail address this came from — he’s everything you would expect from an Alex Jonesian conspiracy theorist: He’s a ferocious combination of ignorance and arrogance, convinced of his own intellectual elitism while in reality spouting accusations that are ludicrous at face value and for which he has no proof whatsoever anyway. It’s precisely the fact that he’s not a raving lunatic, but rather a very methodical and seemingly level-headed one, that makes him so difficult to wrap your head around. He’s functional, not some classic schizophrenic who’s off his meds and talking to telephone poles about Jesus.

With that in mind, however, it’s his functionality that’s going to be his undoing. He has a car and used it to drive into the area where Bob Cesca’s relative lives, which is apparently monitored heavily by surveillance cameras that can pick out license plates. The place where he chose to have a conversation with me is, again, loaded with internal surveillance — and I’ve been able to tell police the exact time he was there talking to me. This guy will be caught, which could, for all I know, be what he wants. Admittedly, it’s not as if he shot someone, but the crime he committed — crimes really, since authorities weren’t even aware that a separate panel had been stolen from the Chase Kowalski playground in New Jersey until we informed them — were staggeringly despicable and so I have no doubt he’ll be made to pay dearly for his theft and his harassment of those still mourning the children they lost at Sandy Hook.

This afternoon I spoke to Bill Lavin, the founder of the “Sandy Ground” project which built the memorial playgrounds this person has apparently been vandalizing and stealing from. He said that the signs in the pictures sent to us appear to be legitimate and while he wasn’t aware of anything missing from the Chase Kowalski playground, he had a contractor check it out while I was speaking to him and was able to confirm that the Kowalski panel was gone. “You want to forgive someone like this, but it’s not easy,” he told me. “Mostly, I just want to see him go to jail.”

I think that’s now all but a certainty.

In the open letter I wrote last week, I called the person who stole from the Grace McDonnell playground and taunted the young girl’s mother a coward and challenged him to come forward. He apparently did. Now he gets to pay for it.

Enjoy that knock at the door, buddy.

If you appreciate what we do here at The Daily Banter, please follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook

  • Susan Stanton

    Hmmm, See, I have been researching Sandy Hook for one year. This person wasn’t a researcher, he was a fool hired to make real researchers look “crazy”. That is insulting. So Mr. Author of not so thoughtful article, please answer these questions, 1.) If all the parents are so innocent, why does Mark Barden , leader of the alleged victim parents, post a picture of Daniel Barden decapitated and dismembered on his own music website? That’s a wee bit disturbing don’t you think? That picture can be found at Sandy Hook Hoax; The Picture, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfh9yQLXRqY . 2.) Why are there two separate Daniel Bardens on Daniel’s memorial websites when there is only supposed to be one Daniel Barden. That evidence is found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3mmWyWc3BQ. 3.) Why are there two official birthdays for the boy, when there should only be one birth certificate? 4.) Why does Daniel’s teacher’s car look like it has bullets coming from inside the car, when allegedly Lauren Rousseau was shot in the school? You see Mr. Author, Truthers don’t do stupid spectacles, they ask questions and require answers , not write stupid articles that try to stereotype Truthers as “crazy” to try and silence really important questions around what really happened that morning.

  • Truth Hertz

    And for you punks at TDB, I know you’ll pull my post because it contains the truth. And you are paid to keep the sheep dumbed down with lies

  • mo up in the northeast

    I saw the picture of the guy they arrested. Didn’t realize he was so articulate.

  • mo up in the northeast

    Yep gets in his truck and takes signs from NJ and Ct. and drives back to Virginia, and can’t wait to get on the phone with “somebody”. Happens all the time. Totally believable.

  • Harrison Alexander III

    REKT

  • mo up in the northeast

    Gee that building looks a lot like the one next door to Stonington Police.

  • mo up in the northeast

    Andrew Truelove had damn well better have a blister on the pinky of his right hand, otherwise the wrong perp will be headed for jail.

  • mo up in the northeast

    The above story is a complete fabrication.

    • That River Gal

      Oh, get back on your meds already.

      • mo up in the northeast

        complete and total fabrication

        • That River Gal

          Yeah, we’re all living in the Matrix. It’s real! There is no spoon!

        • searambler

          Take the red pill…

  • Icetower
  • Guest
  • Christine Dennison Wilford
  • Christine Dennison Wilford
  • Disappointed

    The POS that stole the signs was caught! The signs were reinstalled! LOVE WINS PEOPLE!

  • Mike Rothschild

    Jeffersonian, you claimed you have a 5 year old son. I asked you for proof, you provided none. I can only assume your 5 year old son does not exist.

    See how easy it is to do that?

  • Princess_Fiona

    Since we know he is reading this.. You share your photo’s, the camera where you met share theirs.. I think the exchange is very acceptable. Your 15 mins of fame has just started, but I would keep looking out my window if I were you..

  • NelsonRobison

    This fucktard needs to be arrested and tried for grand theft. Anyone who would steal the memorial for a child any child who was murdered, especially one who was murdered during the Sandy Hook incident is so low that a snake crawling on the ground is 4 stories higher than they are. Demand that the police act on behalf of the parents and peers of those who were murdered during Sandy Hook and all other incidents where guns were the cause of these precious children dying.

  • wylekat

    When stuff like this happens- it is proof positive something is very, very wrong with this country.

  • kyg

    Sandy Hoax,the big Lie.

    • searambler

      Fuck off, racist troll.

      • Jeffersonian

        So if you have a brain, you’re a racist now? The school was closed in 2009 after the school was flooded. You can see the damn flood line throughout the inside of the school in the police photos that were released. Those photos also prove that they lied. After the flood, only part of the school was opened to stage the shooting. Which explains why there was no 600 kids or 1200 parents, and why there were not enough buses to haul 600 kids either. The other part of the school was rented out to Apex Glass, which explains why the school looked like a storage facility with shitt stacked up to the ceiling (a direct violation of fire codes). If you want to believe the media and politicians just keep on lapping it up. The Santa Barbara hoax has the same plot line as the Sandy Hoax story, and it’s unfortunate that there are too many out there willing and ready to believe this BS. Since you can’t figure out what their goal is, then I’ll give you a little hint. What does Santa Barbara & Sandy Hoax have in common? Some mentally deranged person that nobody knew had issues, and therefore how can we allow people to buy or have guns unless they are proven to be mentally stable? Listen to the media and you will hear “Mental Illness” and not enough funding, which is why the lobbyists for mental illness has jumped on the band wagon too. That’s why 2 of the mental illness lobbyists had stories about supporting mental illness up days prior to the shooting that they reference the shooting. The proof is out there for those willing to accept the fact their media and government is lying. When parents can come out and give press conferences before their child is even burried, all without a damn tear, then it’s a hoax. Better wake up and realize the fact that your government and media is no better than communist North Korea.

        • captkurt

          “…person that nobody knew had issues,” So, reports of previous concern for the UCSB shooter’s mental health are all part of the hoax, right? Just want to make sure I’m connecting the right dots.

        • searambler

          Just pulling shit out of your ass and posting it here does NOT constitute proof. You sick fucks really need to reexamine your lives…..

        • Mauro Toffanin

          Man, you are fucking crazy!
          Here, let me pour you a tall glass of get over it.

        • mo up in the northeast

          Whe
          re did Apex Glass info come from?

      • mo up in the northeast

        Ha. The race card. Gotta love it.

        • searambler

          Read this assholes posting history. He wrote this: “when around blacks, never relax.” And this: “Jew-Troll go away.”

          I stand by my post. Wanna defend him?

  • searambler

    I’m much more afraid of a psycho like this than just about anyone else out there. I guarantee he has a personal arsenal and a manifesto, and is several beers short of a case……..

    • beulahmo

      Right. And it’s not even the potential for owning an arsenal that worries me about this person; it’s the unshakeable certainty he has, even in the face of contradictory evidence. The certitude makes me think of cultists or religious zealots who’ve bought into an insane ideology and believe they’re on a divine mission. Creepy as hell.

    • E.A. Blair

      Several beers short because he drinks them all.

  • Paceride

    It’s not only sandy hookers who are reprehensible assholes. I had a chemtard actually PHONE me at my place of business and ask if my mother died from chemtrails when they saw condolences posted on my facebook page.

    • beulahmo

      Ugh! That’s awful! Was it a person you were acquainted with or a complete stranger??

  • Doc Bedlam

    There are laws against cruel and unusual punishment that prevent guys like Phinny from nutpunching people. Even people who frankly deserve it.

    Regrettably, the laws against cruel and unusual CRIMES don’t seem to be as effective and preventing the unusual cruelty…

  • michael daviess

    Do you wish to become a Illuminati member,if yes visit us at illuminatiwealth@outlook.com or call us at +447520687557 or +23408146109886

  • HayesOose

    In the comfort of knowing how morally righteous he is because nutters besmirch the victims of Sandy Hook, now would be a good time for Chez to cram in one of his jokes about civilian victims of drone strikes in the Pakistan, Yemen, or Somalia.

  • belofball

    He doesn’t give the finger like they do on the East Coast. The way he does it is a Midwestern flipping of the bird–you can tell by the folded fingers. I hope that helps. This is one sick person.

  • Salieri2

    Rethinking my opinion about Rénròu Sōusuǒ.

  • Elizabeth Chapman

    what a piece of work…

  • Stephanie Ventura-Montalvo

    This guy is a steaming pile of shit. I hope he gets ass cancer and has to shit in a bag for the rest of his life, and gets crabs from a hooker, then develops an infection that leads to necrotizing faciitis, which leads to the loss of his penis. That is the bare minimum of which this scumbag deserves.

  • AletheiaLifton

    Why did you publish the bolt pictures?

  • Brian Daugherty

    Thank you for having the guts to see this through. I hope they nail this sicko to the wall.

  • J. Barrett Wolf

    Thank you. We need to hold people accountable for their intentional ignorance.

  • michael daviess

    Do you wish to become a Illuminati member,if yes visit us at illuminatiwealth@outlook.com or call us at +4475207557 or +23408146109886

  • DeeMan

    To the daily banter: Release the unedited photos so we all can see the metadata from the pics. Information “like” (Camera, Copyright, Location, EXIF, XMP, and ICC.) Thanks!

    • Guest

      ..

    • MikeH

      I’m trying to figure out how I’m only supposed to believe half of this meme you posted…

    • Jeffersonian

      Like they would EVER do that!!! If this was legit, they would have turned this over to police before posting this total fabrication. They are running scared because the Sandy Hook Realists have uncovered their lies, and have proven that the kids they claimed died were just younger images of older kids that are still alive. Hell, there is an article that the idiots didn’t think we would find that was posted the year before the shooting that stated Ben Wheeler and Charlotte Bacon were 4th (FOURTH) Graders in 2011! They tried to erase their mistakes after the fact, but they just was too darn arrogant and cocky. They believe that all of us are just mindless robots that they can make fun of in their hoaxes, and on the big screen like Lego Movie with Will Ferrell. The lego movie has this one part where one of the non-sheeple goes on TV and tries to get the sheeple to wake up. So, she said “Hi folks, I’m no TV so you know I’m telling the truth”. The whole Lego Movie was making fun of idiots that take everything the media and politicians say as the total truth, because they would never lie in order to gain total power over us.

      • MikeH

        You site the Lego Movie?

        So…you consume the same culture products that the rest of us do, and yet you are not one of the “Sheeple”? Good to know. I hope you are enjoying those Roddy Piper sunglasses which you thought of way before They Live was ever released…

        • Jeffersonian

          I have a 5yr old son moron.

          • MikeH

            If mainstream culture is so harmful, in your eyes, why would you expose your child to? Are you actually raising your child to be one of the “sheeple”?

          • VelvetLlama

            Hopefully you don’t have custody.

          • searambler

            Moron is an odd thing to name your son…..

          • Mike Rothschild

            You have a 5 year old son?

            Proof?

          • Lauren

            He should be taken away from you. Dan Bidondi apparently lost access to his kid, so we can hope that your child will also be rescued.

          • Jeffersonian

            You know something bitch….cunts like you only say shit like that when they are behind a monitor with a keyboard. I’d love to meet you in a cold dark alley, and I’m sure you wouldn’t dare say that shit face to face. Cunts like you are also with Moms Demand Action claiming that gun activists are stalking you with their guns, and then post a picture of them taking a group photo as “Proof” of their harassment.

          • Lauren

            Thank you for proving my point. And for dutifully typing up all the reasons why you shouldn’t have a child anywhere near you.

          • MikeH

            Haha…

            That is too rich. The projection is blinding here. If anything, moron, if there was a cold dark alley and you encountered Lauren there and dared to call her a cunt, chances are, and I do not know Lauren personally, that would be the last word you would ever utter. You need to leave, I think. But first, yeah, whine about how much of a hypocritical tyrant I am for telling you to leave. Go ahead…

        • Jeffersonian

          It’s simply amazing how liberals think they are better than anyone else. The people that think I should have my children taken away simply because I have more evidence that nothing happened at Sandy Hoax then you have evidence that something did, are the same bigots that think abortion after 12 weeks is nothing but a cluster of cells. This story is a total fabrication, and there is no evidence (just like the Glamour piece BS that was later proven to be a lie that some NRA guy was spitting on a Moms Demand bitch). You idiots are all ready to say someone is guilty, all because of hearsay and the fact that some media mouthpiece says it. You are the same morons that were wanting to throw Zimmerman in jail without a trial, and now ruin his life. This society of convict someone now is how you ruin the lives of kids, and you have not a single thought over how your judgment now will have unintentional causes later. The problem with liberals is they think they are the “open minded” group, and they are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites. You should clean up your own back yard before you go looking in others!

          • MikeH

            Seriously? You’re still here? You get all butthurt over a comment in regards to your silly analogy of The Legos Movie and your nonexistent child? AND how it relates to your anger at abortion, the Moms Demand Action activists and George Zimmerman? Did you want to throw in how much you hate lemon juice, extension power cables and plastic bags as well? Because I would love to hear how those things tie into Sandy Hook as well, you basement dwelling idiot…

      • MikeH

        ….btw. Am I supposed to believe only half of what you just wrote, or the whole thing?

        • Jeffersonian

          I hope you don’t! I hope you research the facts! I hope you read the State Attorney Report and compare it to the police reports, witness interviews, and police interviews. I’ve spent over 500 hours reading the reports, and the media hasn’t spent 1 hour. So, yes, I hope you don’t believe me and go try to prove anything that I’ve said is wrong.

          • MikeH

            500 hours? That sounds like some arbitrary number you just pulled out of your ass. You claim to be some brilliant engineer and you spend all your time dissecting police reports for evidence for what may be the most insanely elaborate coverup ever inflicted?

          • Mike Rothschild

            Wow, 500 hours you could have spent reading the classics, watching the great films, seeing the wonders of nature, interacting with other people or getting to know yourself better through quiet self-reflection.

            500 hours you’ll never have again, and that you wasted on a nonexistent conspiracy to prove something nobody believes.

            You’ve blown so much of your life on this already.

      • VelvetLlama

        “4th (FOURTH) Graders..” Lol, the smoking typo. Just in case you don’t realize, I want to make it perfectly clear- I am mocking you and laughing at you.

        • Jeffersonian

          Ok genius! I’m just an Engineer, and have 10 times more math and science than you, so please fill me in on the new way to spell fourth! The last laughs on you! While I make my 6 figure salary, I could really give 2 shits about what morons like you think of me. I’ve made it farther because I don’t except BS, while you do. I don’t accept what the media or politicians say as the truth. That’s why I’m able to run circles around idiots like you any day.

          • VelvetLlama

            You are just too good to be true. I’m laughing at you because you think that some typo (the kids’ grade level) is evidence of what would have had to have been an enormously complex cover up.

            By the way, I am not impressed by your salary. I am a millionaire. I was making $300k per year right out of college. Get on my level, peasant.

          • beulahmo

            Lulz. Wow. I guess you put us all in our places, what with your engineering degree and six-figure salary. Oh wait. My husband has those things too; yet he thinks you’re a raving lunatic. (By the way, your brag — that you don’t except BS — gave him a good chuckle.) So how do we decide who’s superior now?

          • patrickm01

            You really are the perfect tin-foil hat conspiracist. Ignorant and arrogant. Convinced you are the smartest person on the planet, but lacking the intelligence or the intellectual honesty to look past your preconceived nihilistic disdain for anything “official.” And lying about how much “research” you’ve done. No doubt you’ve spent 500 hours on Prison Planet and Above Top Secret, but (though you are unaware of it) those places do not count as research.

            People like you are detestable worms who love to blather about how they don’t care what morons like me, or anyone who doesn’t buy into your warped world view, think. But in fact you care very deeply. You want everyone to know just how brilliant and “brave” you are! You are “brave” enough to look past the lying MSM! Oh my gosh! Someone should give you a frickin medal Bow to the brave tin-foil hatter! You’re the perfect type specimen for brainless hateful conspiracy mongering. Congratulations.

          • dbtheonly

            “I could really give 2 shits about what morons like you think of me.”

            Except that you respond to the posts.

          • Devon_Nullman

            I don’t except your silly typos, nor do I except what you say. I do understand that anyone making a 6 figure salary is, by default always correct, especially if they are an obviously acceptional engineer.

      • Varek_Raith

        You really are fucking crazy.
        Yeesh.

      • That River Gal

        So, now that the metadata on those photos led the police to the perp, what say you now?

      • MikeH

        Yes. What says you in regards to the metadata in capturing this sad man who you believed to be a made up person? What will your excuse be? How many people were in on this false flag? Are you in on it too?

        Come out of the shadows again, troll..

    • MikeH

      Hahahaha. Thanks for playing…

  • npk32

    F this f’n guy

  • philistinus

    I hope Greenwald hasn’t had his rumpus room all re-feng shui’d around his Pulitzer cuz that sucker is gonna have to be sent back.

  • WaitWut

    At first as I read this I was shaking my head, but now I’m honestly surprised this isn’t a bigger thing. Any pose where one eye is obscured usually sets the nut jobs off, and the sun icon, oh boy. I have seen their sites, seen the insanity get hundreds of ups, I know they are legion.

  • RWNJSLAYER

    he’ll be caught real soon, as most dumba$$ psychopath his ego is getting the best of him and he starting to brag which is typical with these nutjob when they think they have the upper hand and normally that’s their fatal mistake he just fell right into the trap the authorities have been waiting for, bad enough he’s a gutless coward he is also pretty darn stupid which 9X10 goes hand in hand

  • Mike Rothschild

    I never figured the Sandy Hook trolls would end up being worse than the Boston Bombing trolls. That crew mostly turned out to be teenage girls who thought Jahar was a dreamboat. But the Sandy Hook loons are hardcore true believers.

    • Jeffersonian

      You deserve to be fed BS. I suppose you also get your global warming science from Bill Nye the Science Guy, because the media calls him a scientist therefore he must be a good scientist.

      • That River Gal

        I suppose you’re incapable of responding without insult and a complete lack of logic.

      • Kim Williams

        Has there been a tragedy, in the last 75 years, here in the U.S, that actually did occur as Us sheeple were told?

    • wylekat

      Say wha?!?!? O.0 never mind he bombed a public event… He’s ‘hot’ looking….? My head hurts.

  • UnsaltedSinner

    It’s interesting to consider that the people who deny that Sandy Hook happened will now deny that this guy is real. Wheels within wheels, man…

    • MikeH

      I know, brilliant, right..??

  • http://rene.kabis.org/ René Kåbis

    We used to have venerable institutions that could ensconce individuals like these within four padded walls, such that their insane delusions cannot harm others. Unfortunately, the socialist framework that benefits and improves society as a whole has been torn asunder in this country. Thanks to decades of capitalistic, small-government initiatives, we are all worse off as a result.

    Yes, this man needs to be punished. But he also needs to be in an asylum for the mentally ill, not a prison. He needs psychological and pharmaceutical help, not four concrete walls which will only deepen his psychosis and release him as an even more crippled and harmful person.

    • beulahmo

      You’re a kinder soul than I. And I admit to believing you’re probably right. But the thought of the grieving parents of those children — that at they have to process their grief, somehow, while enduring harassment from such obnoxious, self-righteous, narcissistic paranoiacs — infuriates me so much that I want to focus only on punishment, not help. But of course, as you wisely point out, punishment without treatment would likely deepen the existing problems.

    • feloniousgrammar

      There is no therapy or medication for a polarized mind that doesn’t understand human nature. That such hateful tripe is embraced by some has nothing to do with psychiatry or some endogenous dysfunction in the brain— it’s bad programming.

  • Marcus B.

    What a boatload of crap, Sandy Hook is a big Hoax and this article and the photos are a pathetic try to discredit one of the biggest truther movement since 9-11

    • MikeH

      Infowhore. Go drink a juice box..

      • Marcus B.

        and I call you a paid troll

        • MikeH

          Of course you do. I’m very well paid by the Bilderberg Group. The patterns are all there right in front of you. You are not insane…

          • Marcus B.

            they you are an idiot to believe the official story and this pathetic article. Stop believing everything is spoon fed to you by the mainstream media

          • MikeH

            You are right. You are like a super hero trying to show the rest of us the way or like Roddy Piper from that movie with the sunglasses, but you had that idea about the world before writer/director John Carpenter of They Lived showed that reality to you. You don’t drink or eat anything manufactured by The Man. You are not even using this internet because if you blow enough minds with what YOU KNOW then they will come after you and drag you out of your house and kill you. So Special. I see now…

          • Marcus B.

            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4d2g9XIFnE

            watch this then try to debunk it if you can

          • MikeH

            Why should I believe this? Aren’t I just subscribing to someone’s point of view if I do? How can I be sure I would’t be brainwashed by some entity by watching this? How would that not make me a sheep to some type of variation of “The Man”?

          • Marcus B.

            then subscribe to what the TV is feeding you

          • MikeH

            …versus what YOU are feeding me..??

          • Marcus B.

            crawl back to your cave, you’re a waste of my time

          • MikeH

            Stop trying to tell me what to do, Man…

          • MikeH

            Quote from another blogger-

            “The funny thing is that administrations do lie. And they do cover up. And they do get caught. But when they get caught it is because the truth is so obvious and the motive so clear any other explanation just wouldn’t make much sense. Johnson lied about Tonkin in order to intervene in Vietnam, for instance. The Air Force lied about UFOs to cover up a secret cold war balloon project.

            Why do people insist on grand conspiracies? I suppose it is a deep need for order in the world. If something happens, someone must have caused it. If there is an event, it must be part of some powerful plan we can only dimly see. If you prefer not to believe in a God that is actively pulling the strings, then the next best thing is a secret cabal of all-powerful humans (or alternatively aliens) that is centralized, whole and incredibly omniscient.

            And where do these ideas come from…?”

            Duh….

          • Kim Williams

            I live right outside of Truth or Consequences, NM. For the first time since moving here, I really appreciate our harmless Alien & Weapons testing theorists.

          • That River Gal

            Oh no, not a Youtube video!?!?!?! We’ve been troofified.

          • http://www.facebook.com/scollard Christopher Scollard

            My friend of 30+ years lost his son in this massacre. GO FUCK YOURSELF TO DEATH.

          • jebediahspringfield

            I can’t even begin to imagine what this conspiracy shit must feel like to people with direct connection to the tragedy. One small consolation is that the VAST majority of Americans grieve for the victims and their families and friends and utterly reject this absurd horseshit.

          • feloniousgrammar

            I can’t even begin to imagine losing a young child to murder and knowing that they spent their final moments in terror. It’s the kind of grievous stress that can cause PTSD and lead to a reactive psychosis. It can destroy a person. For siblings also, the sudden and violent death of a brother or sister is devastating. And then there are other family members, friends, neighbors, and fellow citizens who cannot be untouched by a massacre of children. For those most affected by the shooting at Sandy Hook, having to deal with crazy deniers must be hell and very intimidating.

            That so many people are convinced that it was a hoax is evidence that this country has a subculture of hateful people who pride themselves on their ability to deny reality and embrace their misanthropy. During the early seventies, there was a lot of coverage of famine in an African country, in which many typical images of people who appeared to be made of only flesh and bone, and not having the energy to swat flies. My stepfather said, “If they got off their asses and got a job, they wouldn’t be starving.” He was a sociopath— and a very ignorant one, at that.

            These Sandy Hook deniers are likely sociopaths and fools who do not understand the way most humans think and behave, but hates us all with relish and perverse feelings of pride.

          • Lauren

            I’m so sorry. xoxo

          • VelvetLlama

            So why do you prefer believing everything spoonfed to you by random people on youtube? Are they more gentle? Does it taste better? Do tell.

          • MikeH

            So, yeah, I watched most of this in case others here were curious. You spend a vast majority of the time showing clips of grieving people with bad voiceover of yourself (or whoever) mocking the people in the video and claiming without any evidence that they are acting. Suggestion next time you make another shitty video, if you are attempting to persuade people with your videos, don’t come off as such a pompous ass.

            Also, I found it interesting that you uncovered that a couple of these people are actors, as in actors in their local community theater. Doesn’t tell me anything. Actually, if the government was attempting such a HUGE COVERUP as you are suggesting, I don’t know, wouldn’t they not be so flimsy on that end with using actors to act this whole thing out in front of the world? I know, I know–”that’s how they hook you in, mannnnn…”

            Actually, the reason I am even posting this is, I didn’t see where you gave a link to the “multiple shooter” theory near the end. Can I please see where this article is located? Nevermind, googled it (http://digitaljournal.com/article/342829). Where in this article does it indicate that there was a multiple shooter theory? All I’m reading is that they were investigating it (this was 2 months after the shooting, after all). Where was the followup report done by Ralph Lopez on this? Surely, a decent, responsible journalist would have followed up on this and not just deliberately place the seeds of doubt in people’s minds, right?

            But, then again, why are we talking about a second shooter theory, when it was all staged and no one was actually shot in the first place, which you spend a vast majority of the video claiming..??

            Fail all around. You suck…

          • jebediahspringfield

            Thanks for watching it – I just don’t have the stomach for this kind of shit today.

          • Treading_Water

            Damn, Chez. May I be the first to congratulate you on your ascension to the pinnacle of Mainstream Media? ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, CNN, and now CHEZ. Well done, man.

          • VelvetLlama

            Illuminatti member here, you guys are so going down at the next NWO softball tourney.

          • MikeH

            Its so on. I’m bringing the koolaid..!!!

          • beulahmo

            Indeed. Can’t wait to see y’all there. You’ll be staying afterward for the picnic and campfire afterwards, yes? I’m bringing my guitar for the NWO mind-control ballad sing-along.

    • Mike Rothschild

      Wouldn’t it be something if the only sheeple were the ones who blindly believed every conspiracy theory they read on the internet?

      • Jeffersonian

        Funny how this comes out within a week of Wolfgang attending a Sandy Hook School Board meeting. No coincidence there! Just like there is no coincidence of the parents all moving to Sandy Hook within 2 years prior. Just like there is no coincidence that all of the parents are 35 thru 55 because everyone in that school has old parents. Just like it’s a coincidence that several of the people won the CT lotto several times, and in some cases back to back within the months prior and after. It’s a coincidence that not 1 parent demanded to hold or see their child’s body, and that they were all satisfied with photos. I guess it’s also a coincidence that they all decided not to sue the school, police or even the EMT that declared their kids dead within 8 minutes and despite the fact that they broke all of their own protocols on who can legally declare death. I guess it’s a coincidence that the DNA that was found on the weapons and casings were not Adam or Nancy Lanza but someone they had in the National Database. I guess it’s a coincidence that the same person that had their DNA on the guns/casing also had their DNA on some letter/envelope that Adam allegedly had on him. I can go on and on and on about the thousands of coincidences to this whole event because someone needs to! The media is not interested in informing the public about the pathetic investigation or the evidence that wouldn’t have convicted Adam in any courtroom across America!

        • MikeH

          Would you do me a favor and include a citation for every time you said “Just like…” in that rant of yours. Thank you in advance…

        • Lauren

          I love that the “old parents” have a twenty-year age gap. Because a 35 y/o parent of a six or seven-year-old, who would have been 28 or 29 at the time of the child’s birth, is sooooooo ancient. Who the hell has kids before they’re 28 anymore? And who the Christ is Wolfgang? You people are lunatics.

        • äöü

          Hate to break it to you, boss. If you live in a white, middle or upper class neighborhood, the parents’ ages will most likely reflect the fact that they went to college and attained an advanced degree before raising a family.

          It’s what I noticed when I moved to a different school. All of the parents were ten years older than I was.

          And you know what? They were all bilderburgs.

    • VelvetLlama

      Here’s the thing, if it weren’t for the fact that several Sandy Hook truthers have been harassing the victims of the shooting, then I would be perfectly fine leaving them (the truthers) alone and laughing at them whenever they open their mouths to spew stupidity. However since some of them are harassing victims, these individuals deserve to have any and all applicable legal punishments inflicted upon them.

  • arirutenberg

    yeah chez!!!! way to go man. You and the DB deserve crazy props for this. And I hope Bob’s relative is ok.

  • trying2help

    - emails likely contain network address either relating to home ISP account or wireless phone account.

    - image EXIF metadata may show GPS location and/or camera phone serial/IMEI

    - recently purchased special driver / bit at home depot

    - white

    - male

    - brown or black hair (based on arm hair)

    - poor

    - likely unemployed

    - moderately overweight

    - scar on last knuckle of right hand little finger

    - lives in apartment

    - apartment looks like it wasn’t originally designed as an apartment — was converted into one

    - almost certainly has home internet access (through which he was influenced by conspiracy theorists)

    - ground floor apartment, yet some roof overhead as evidenced by slanted ceiling

    - highly likely a registered gun owner

    - view through rear windows shows brick building and retaining walls

    - does not recycle

    - does not vacuum, perhaps doesn’t own one

    - he or associate wears red air jordan sneakers

    - associate has rash or bruise on shin

    • Bud Rangzehn

      Or he paid a neighbor $5 ;) But great eye. Good points. Also…what’s up with the bananas? A guy plagued by muscle cramps? Pet macaque?

    • trying2help

      - no evidence of children — forever alone?
      - may not be a gun owner — so poor can’t afford

      • trying2help

        - suspended ceiling — maybe nonstandard apartment in basement/laundry area
        - internet/tv access likely shared with other apartments above, probably cannot afford on his own

    • Jeffersonian

      You just proved that is what the lying MSM wants you to believe are the Sandy Hook Conspiracy Realists! Congratulations! You’ve earned your Sheeple badge! The MSM is happy that their plan worked. Too bad there are still people out there that can’t look at the evidence on their own that was released by the Sandy Hookers. If you can look at those photos and develop your own opinion, then why do you allow the media/government to tell you how 9/11 or Sandy Hook went down when you know that the way the parents/coronor/police behaved was stranger than a $3.50 bill??? I challenge you to read the police reports and DNA reports. None of the DNA matched Adam or Nancy, but it matched someone in the national database. So, if the DNA does not fit, why won’t the MSM liars tell you or demand to know who’s DNA was on it??? Why won’t they tell you where they went to a shooting range because the media couldn’t find 1 shooting range that they ever visited? Why haven’t you seen a single photo of Adam with his brother when they were older? Why were the pictured poorly photoshopped? Why did they give the EMT stand down orders, and leave kids to bleed to death until their bodies were picked up that night. Everything in this story makes absolutely no sense, and it is beyond ridiculous.

      • Varek_Raith

        Are you fucking crazy?

    • Kim Williams

      I’m also guessing 20-25.

  • Jeffersonian

    What a load of BS! They are making this BS up just like the Sandy Hoaxsters made up the shooting story! There is 100% proof that Sandy Hook was a total lie, period. The idiots thought the truthers would be too stupid to figure out the truth. If you believe that 40 moms and dads would not want to see their child’s body 1 last time, then you deserve to believe BS like this from our government corrupt-o-crats and lame stream liars!

    • Kitty Smith

      WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE OBAMA’S AT YOUR DOOR ABOUT TO GRAB YOUR GUNS!

    • Mike Rothschild

      Who is “they?” Why are “they” “making this up?” What’s the point? What do “they” gain from the deception?

    • stacib23

      You are truly an old school idiot. I think the better question is what parent could bear to see their child’s body that has been riddled with bullets? If this horrible thing happened to you, would YOU want that to be the last image you have of YOUR child?

    • VelvetLlama

      Who said none of the parents wanted to see their kids?

      PS: Bad puns are not a viable substitute for cogent arguments.

  • StanSki

    REMEMBER RANDY WEAVER’S WIFE AND CHILD GUNNED DOWN BY GOVERNMENT ASSASSINS.

    • Aron

      Remember Randy Weaver’s wife stepped in front of him as he was holding a weapon! Remember she had just stepped out behind a door just after the sniper had taken the shot!

      Why hadn’t Randy gone to court as ordered?!

  • Francisco Martinavarro

    it is pretty obvious sandy hook was a hoax. the state essentially destroyed the crime scene(tore the school down within a year and made all those participating in the demolition sign non-disclosure agreements) and changed the state laws so they never have to reveal the evidence that they supposedly have. not only does the story not make sense for anyone with critical thinking skills, but these feeling-toned stories about how “crazy” anyone who questions the true stories lack any logical foundation and are merely meant to shame anyone from speaking outside of the norm. Illuminati, conspiracy, whatever. that is beside the point which is that the whole event is clearly a lie. This story in itself, true or not, is irrelevant.

    • Bud Rangzehn

      The CT State Police spokesman who determined what the public would be told about Sandy Hook is Lt. J. Paul Vance. The man who decides whether lawsuits may be brought against the CT State Police (or any state office) is his son, Paul Vance, Jr. There has never been a better case for an independent inquiry, particularly in light of the fact that the 7000 page report is all but silent on the medical response. Compare to VA Tech–a professional, thorough report compiled by a panel of experts from multiple disciplines. Sandy Hook’s report was summarized and presented by one man–Danbury State’s Atty Stephen Sedensky. He has children in the Newtown school system, and is a resident of Newtown; he very likely ought to have recused himself. Lives depend on solid, thorough information about this crime, and the response to it.

  • lars626

    You hear all kinds of stories about the treatment that pedophiles get in prison.
    I suspect this #@%$*% will get the same. Hope springs eternal.

  • Alencon

    The whole “Sandy Hook Truther” thing is so far beyond my comprehension that there must be a large hole in my education somewhere.

    I’ve encountered Holocaust Deniers, Creationists, Moon Hoax advocates and 9/11 Truthers. These people all have serious issues with understanding evidence and reality but I’ve never felt the need to beat the living crap out of any of them.

    THIS guy, and others like him, need the old fashioned trip behind the gym to have some decency beat into them.

    • feloniousgrammar

      Decency can’t be beaten into a person, but I understand the desire to beat the crap out of him.

    • wylekat

      Some of it stems from distrust of the government (which I don’t trust as far as I can throw it), but the rest of it doesn’t just border in the insane, it grabs a rug, drapes it over the barb wire, and sneaks thru.

  • Bud Rangzehn

    It’s as hard as, “Excuse me, Extremely Creepy Stalker, can you hold on? Someone just came into my office and I want this conversation to be private (dial-dial-dial, “Yes, officer? I’m on the phone with someone who just confessed to a crime; he’s at the blah-blah mall, phone number XXX-XXX-XXXX, thanks), ok Creepy Man, you were saying?” Or even better, how about making that call *before* the interview?

    • beulahmo

      You’d be a delightful person to have at an award ceremony for first responders. You could explain to the audience what the award recipients all could’ve done better.

      • Bud Rangzehn

        Oh well. It’s too late now. I just think it’s a little weird for someone to be going on and on about how badly he wants to catch someone and then throw away the first and possibly only opportunity to do just that.

  • Bob K.

    Read his fingerprint from the pictures. Enhance!

  • Bud Rangzehn

    The writer was given the guy’s location but didn’t tell police until he’d gotten an interview, by which time this repeat-offender had left that location? I don’t think that’s cool.

  • H. Spencer

    The author’s opening words sums things up well. “These people,
    Sandy Hook truthers, are a unique product of our time: self-righteous fools
    full of misplaced intellectual certitude, bolstered by digital misinformation
    and the confederacy of like-minded lunatics social media can provide to them.”

  • tron

    fake.

  • tron

    please research cointelpro.
    this is fake.
    no one will take a picture of their crime. this is just to make those who don’t believe the official story look crazy.
    this is fake.

    • repugnicant

      Oh, you must be the one. Well, plenty of dumbasses post their crimes on Facebook, so my ASSUMPTION is that your irrational thought process could only be coming from The Interc… (?)

      • BumpIt McCarthy

        cointelpro has become the trilateral commission of leftie paranoiac special snowflakes. Yes, we know about cointelpro. Also about human nature, especially that of boastful dipwads.

    • That River Gal

      Please see a mental health professional. I’m serious.

    • Mike Rothschild

      Could also be that those who don’t believe the official story *are* crazy. Just a thought.

    • VelvetLlama

      Please research stupidity. Sometimes people are stupid.

  • repugnicant

    Lots of deleted posts. What was that all about? (since I can’t read them)

    • BumpIt McCarthy

      One person throwing shade on Cesca for not having the police monitor the pay phone, getting rather abusive in the process.

      In her favor, she insisted that the lout used the pay phone to harass one of the parents, and I didn’t believe her, having missed that part of the article the three times I read it.

      But the Sign Truthers have begun their assault, so buckle up, those of us who aren’t too libertarian to believe seat belts are a plot to tie us down, man.

  • tron

    FAKE.

    • That River Gal

      Reality is for sheeple.

  • MattAtDoyle

    Any chance there is metadata on the original images he sent?

  • Hard Little Machine

    I for one like all good liberals, blame the motherfucking Jews.

  • Daniel D

    And now I kind of feel sorry for this guy. He probably doesn’t have much going for him or his family. He should still be prosecuted and punished to the fullest extent of the law, but my initial feeling of violence against him has faded.

    This is going to sound really dorky, but now I understand what Gandalf meant when he said that it was pity which stayed the hand of Bilbo.

    • beulahmo

      Yeah, it does sound dorky. But also kind of sweet. :)

  • christian

    id be bitter towards the world too if i was as poor as him. nice couch and dude, buy shoe laces for your “jordans”

  • W B

    As much of a crazy as he is, you have to realize that you are giving him exactly what he wants. He probably jerked off repeatedly to this article. You are giving life to these hoaxers, the fact that the story is mainstream gives recognition to people who deserve none. You are in fact using these psychos to generate page hits. We know these people are deplorable, you should have contacted authorities and let it go and not point out to more crazies that if they harass victims and steal shit they will be written about. You are an internet writer and you aren’t saving lives, changing the world, reporting news or in fact doing anything constructive by posting this stuff. Its really just a war of worlds between a crazy internet conspiracy troll and an internet blogger. If anything else happens, please let the cops handle it and write about bitcoin or people who don’t vaccinate their kids or Kim Kardashian. Please do not give these folks a platform.

  • don

    BAH BAH Keep eating your GMO laced soylent green that the government says is good for you and get your FLU shots yearly and watch MSM for all your REAL INFORMATION. What a JOKE Wake Up SHEEPLE or YOU will be one of the many who says our government wants to help us (as you walk into the proverbial gas chambers) or in your case aid camps. YOUR GOVERNMENT CARES. LOL What a JOKE

    • melora

      Hey guys, we found him!

  • Joe Smith

    fake propaganda. false flag with follow up fake TRUTHER to represent others who are credible WHICH IS ANYONE WHO KNOWS FACTS. why is nothing happening to the “fake truther”? Huh? BULLSHIT. WAKE UP SHEEPLE STATIST SLAVES!!!!!!!!

  • Zephyr

    The man told the Cescas he was the one who had stolen Grace’s sign. The Cescas told Bob Cesca, and Bob told Chez. Chez knew he was calling the guy who claimed to have stolen Grace’s sign–the guy police were looking for in an active investigation. Are you seriously telling me Chez had no obligation to call police first and tell him he was about to speak to someone claiming to be the very man sought in an active investigation, and that he knew exactly where he’d be, and that he had a good chance of keeping the guy on the phone a while?

    • BumpIt McCarthy

      Great. A pay phone truther.

      The guy said nothing of the sort. I read the article again, now it’s your turn. Be sure to linger on the parts about the combined ignorance and arrogance of Truthers.

    • BumpIt McCarthy

      Just read the article again and found the quote,so you are right and I am applying the truther section to myself.

      BUT. We still don’t know the whole of what is an ongoing investigation as they say, so I think your tone is still way out of line.

      Just reviewing the tapes at the mall ought to be a bigger help than all the amateur armchair sleuthing in the world.

  • Thomas Christensen

    I love you right now.

  • lawrence090469

    I am surprised there were no pictures of his guns, him (masked) posing with guns, and apparently just a generic secret society conspiracy theory.

  • Emily333

    Somebody really should warn me before I go to the DB and see stuff like this before I’ve had my lunch. I haven’t even read the article, but I see the photos, and I believe this really is the person who stole the signs. And now I’m not sure I can eat. No words. Just… no … words.

    • Zephyr

      I would suggest, “Chez, why didn’t you call the police with the guy’s location and description?”

      • BumpIt McCarthy

        You’re beginning to sound frankly unhinged. First, the only time that particular public phone was used was before the loopy lout had proven he was the sign thief. It’s not illegal to appear on someone’s doorstep, however startling–the police aren’t going to send detectives based on that.

        Second,Cesca called the police and we don’t, nor should we, know how they are working together, so your escalation into fingerpointing is just shrill.

        If hurling angry accusations on scant evidence is what you’re aiming for, you’re doing marvelously, but you’re not helping anybody.

        • Zephyr

          So the specific payphone used several weeks ago to harass the McDonnells was not under any surveillance as part of the police investigation? Astounding.

          • BumpIt McCarthy

            You’ve made the assumption that he kept using that phone, which is just wrong. It’s not what the article says, so your grand AHA moment is based on nothing.

            If you work in Emergency Medicine, I hope you’re better at diagnosis there. Yikes.

          • Zephyr

            The author stated that the caller said he had called the McDonnell’s “from the same number.” If you have another interpretation of that, be my guest.

          • melora

            The police don’t do that. People who have been in the media get crazy phone calls all the time. You try getting the police to do that. In the VERY RARE cases where the cops do that, the calls usually have to keep coming and then become violently threating. There’s your answer. It’s really very simple. If they do that now it will be because of pressure from the public and the press.

        • Bud Rangzehn

          That phone was used for something much worse than stealing a sign, it was used to harass families. Now a guy announces ahead of time he’s that man, he’ll be at that phone (again), and the reporter he’s telling it to doesn’t alert police first? Or are you saying the police were alerted but were just too slow to get him during what seems like a pretty lengthy interview?

          • beulahmo

            He initially didn’t believe the guy was genuine. Chez was skeptical about the guy and it took a while for him to conclude that it was worth pursuing this with law enforcement.

          • Bud Rangzehn

            After his friend’s family had just said this guy showed up on their doorstep? But yeah, why get law enforcement involved. We citizens can handle it (from out of state by phone). It’s only the Cesca family’s well-being at stake O_o. It’s not like they’re the only ones who know what he looks like now or anything.

          • beulahmo

            Whatever, Mr. Second-Guesser. It seems you’ve concluded a whole lot about Bob and Chez and Bob’s family’s well-being/involvement from this story. Why don’t you tell us all what’s going on with this case at the moment, since you’ve gleaned so much?

            It’s just too bad you, with your superior judgment and ability to infer knowledge, didn’t write the essay that got this person’s attention in the first place: you could have this case completely solved by now. I guess the world will suffer for that lost opportunity.

          • Bud Rangzehn

            Well, I don’t know what’s up with people here, but it’s bonkers to think the reporter shouldn’t have helped police at least stop the guy for questioning. It wasn’t my opportunity to lose.

          • beulahmo

            Did you read the whole article? He has contacted police.

            “We hung up. That was it. I was pissed that anyone would want to claim responsibility for something so heinous, but figured that kind of hubris was just the nature of the conspiracist truther movement and that I’d never hear from him again. I called the Newtown and Stonington police departments to report the conversation and passed along the number I had called in Virginia, the number “Mark Felt” claimed he had also used to call Lynn McDonnell.”

          • Bud Rangzehn

            Did he mention to them that he was then going to publish endless details of a guy who’s the subject of their active investigation? Including blurting out to the whole world that the call to Mrs. McDonnell had come from a specific mall in northern VA? Because I know how cops like to hear about that, lol.

          • beulahmo

            I don’t know what he or Bob or the Cescas have discussed with law enforcement. And neither do you.

          • Bud Rangzehn

            Well, thank God we’ve got the article then, lol. At least we know to be on the lookout for numbers from the 703 area code, which is more than police have wanted to divulge. I suppose he’ll change malls now, though. Alas.

          • That River Gal

            Cops shows. Stop watching them.

  • Zephyr

    I’m afraid Chez also missed an important opportunity to protect the Cesca family. The perp knows their address, and knows they can identify him. They need to get a restraining order against this individual, at the very least, which they could have done if Chez had notified police before calling this criminal at a known address. Even if police somehow failed to find probable cause to arrest the man for the phone call, they would have been able to bring him in on allegations of harassing the Cescas; the Cescas could have identified him, and gotten that restraining order–often the first step in making a future arrest.

  • Mike Rothschild

    The thing that struck me about the pictures is how this guy is living. Look at his surroundings. Garbage everywhere, dingy carpet, no art, no plants, no signs that anyone else has ever set foot in his craphole apartment but him. Look at his “furniture” – a shitty old futon and a plastic kitchen table with a bunch of crap on it. The guy doesn’t even look like he could be bothered to put a shirt on.

    No matter what happens to this bastard regarding the signs, it’s clear he’s going to die alone, unloved, unremembered and mourned by nobody. He’ll be found in his shitty old futon, dead of a rage-induced stroke, having rotted for days with nobody even noticing, save for the smell.

    • Kataphractos

      His pad makes me think that he is a divorcee, in that his ex-wife took the furniture, the house, the kids, etc., and Alex Jones fanaticism is probably his coping mechanism. I also suspect that there is a substance abuse problem here as well.

    • feloniousgrammar

      His apartment is not tidy and not aesthetically pleasing, but unless you’ve seen pictures beside these two, then I think you’re exaggerating about the state of his home. There is no shame in having cheap furniture, either.

      I hope he does die alone, though, instead of taking others with him.

    • wylekat

      Now now..l I didn’t exactly have the most wonderful furniture in the world, myself. BUT- I kept the place reasonably clean and neat. And I am somewhat reasonably sane. :D that said- this guy is a piece of filth. I am sure his neighbors absolutely can’t stand him, because he probably spends his time giving them hell. Too bad his neighbors haven’t outed him….

      I am wondering if where is can’t be narrowed down to a) the apartments in the background of the one pic. B) using the origin of the phone number he used and the park he stole the signs from, actually triangulate and use google maps and street view to figure out at least the apartments he is living in…. Use street view to find the buildings.

  • donzaloog

    Put this asshole under the prison.

  • Zephyr

    So–this guy can find multiple, unlisted cell phone numbers of Sandy Hook families, but his only way to find a public figure (Chez) is to contact the family of Chez’s co-worker who just happens to live in Northern Virginia practically next door to the perp, which perp knows that specific family member is related to Bob, asks him to contact Bob who then contacts Chez who then–dials a public pay phone number? Anyone who can get two Sandy Hook families’ numbers can get Chez’s number. Anyone who can get two Sandy Hook families’ numbers can get Bob’s number. Anyone calling a second Sandy Hook family from the same pay phone in two weeks should have been arrested by now.

  • Zephyr

    He used this pay phone to call the McDonnells several weeks ago, and no police were monitoring that pay phone?

    • Mike Rothschild

      Why would “the police” be monitoring some random payphone?

  • Zephyr

    And let me get this straight: the guy called from a public phone, and this was the same phone he used to call the other Sandy Hook family? Really? Giving away his location? And obviously a location he practically lives at, given the article’s claim that Bob’s relatives passed along the number at some point, and asked Bob to call, and Bob called this public phone and–the guy was there? Does anyone honestly believe that in the modern age a young man is going to use a “public pay phone” to do any of this? What long distance card did he use? What’s the pay phone number, so the good citizens of Virginia can watch it night and day, and take away this jerk’s powerful resource of a pay phone he apparently has sole use of?

    • BumpIt McCarthy

      You don’t have it straight. The guy said he called the police and the parents “anonymously.” You leaped to the conclusion that he used the same pay phone for all this, and then you hopped aboard the Conspiracy Express.

      Read the article again.

      • Zephyr

        He said he used the same pay phone. Regardless, the Cescas would have immediately known this guy posed a threat; they knew he would be at this phone for the length of time it took to give an interview. Their only chance to protect themselves was to kindly ask Bob to ask Chez to assist in keeping the guy on the phone so he could be questioned by police.

  • http://twitter.com/devans00 devans00

    I’m so glad Bob’s relatives are OK. I assume the nut job found them because of a shared last name.

    I’m so angry that such a bottom feeder gleefully desecrates the memory of young children by stealing signs made in their honor. Then he’s despicable enough to taunt the parents.

    I hope the loser was stupid enough to send the photos with exif location data intact. At least they can get him for theft.

    • Zephyr

      I wonder which public phone was called. Many in the 703 area code don’t accept incoming calls.

  • Zephyr

    Very, very unlikely that the average person would be able to obtain one unlisted and/or cell phone number of a family that has been working all year to protect its privacy–much less two. Also odd how this alleged “truther” is so concerned with proving he’s a “truther.” A genuine dingbat would just take the sign. I’m sorry, but this is absolutely not believable. This is someone working very hard to make all people with questions look “evil.” What most don’t realize is that some of the families themselves are starting to ask questions, and that the FBI director implied earlier this month that state police vehicles had blocked the only ambulance route to Sandy Hook school. Not even part of the national conversation yet is the mounting evidence that there were only two ambulances during the entire first hour of the response, and that even they were quickly gone, leaving zero ambulances for almost half an hour. If you haven’t looked into this, you may take the above story at face value, but it is my strong opinion that the issue is what it always has been in the post-Sandy Hook story: lawyers scrambling, daily, to protect the State of Connecticut from clear and impending liability.

    • Zephyr

      And the proof couldn’t be summed up better than it will be, right here, in this comment section. Most of you will assume I’m a “heartless truther” – simply because someone stole a sign. I’m a mom of two, and have been involved in emergency services for much of my life. In order to get my regional agencies (and all regions’ emergency services agencies) re-trained according to the grim lessons learned at Sandy Hook about how badly unified command can fail, we MUST understand exactly how it failed. But, again, we won’t have that vital, life-saving discussion, because we will be consumed by the scandalous, gossipy stories like this one. It works perfect. Just try Googling the Sandy Hook emergency response. And the State of Connecticut, about to have its Claims Commissioner bypassed by new legislation allowing lawsuits against the state to proceed more easily, may stall Sandy Hook lawsuits just a few more months.

      • BumpIt McCarthy

        Zephyr, it seems that paranoia is a communicable disease. How could any marginally rational person ever associate questions about the Connecticut emergency response with these truther clowns who don’t believe Newtown happened at all? There’s NO connection.

        Legitimate inquiries are to be expected after a massive tragedy like this. Has anyone called you a “heartless truther” because you believe Conn. didn’t make the right decisions, and want to know why? If so, you should send that person to this story, so they could see what REAL heartless trutherism looks like. But if you think crazies like this foul dipwad are trying to embarrass you, it may be time to take a break.

        • Zephyr

          Because the first playground sign was vandalized within 24 hours of the FBI director’s statement. It’s even more convoluted than that: there is a case pending in CT on an unrelated matter that may open the floodgates for lawsuits against the state. This person’s case isn’t remotely as clear-cut as the Sandy Hook emergency response cases would be (and they would by and large be against the state, since the state swiftly took control of the scene, and it was state vehicles blocking the egress route, “completely,” as Director Comey stated). The guy called from the same pay phone he used to call the McDonnell’s a few weeks ago, acc. to this article. Why wasn’t the phone being watched, particularly in light of this caller’s apparently-consistent reliance on this specific phone?

          • melora

            Really? You’re kidding, right? You think cops would be able to watch payphones over random stuff like that, for weeks on end… What kind of task forces do you think police have? If they even bother with seeking him out, (which srems like a fantasy world,) it will likely be handed to them and they’ll find this guy by much simpler means. Like was said: someone’s neighbor will have his plates on camera. The photos will have data on them still or he won’t understand how IP’s work. Life is way simplier than it seems.

      • Mike Rothschild

        ….so…what are you saying? That the signs were stolen as a distraction from…what, exactly?

        • Zephyr

          I guess distraction is probably too loose a term. I think they were stolen as a way to stifle discussion on the more serious issues, which include, unfortunately, a critique of the emergency response that day. Nobody wants to be equated to the guy who stole the signs. It’s very effective, actually, and the only reason (aside from my family’s safety) that I don’t post on this topic under my real name.

          • melora

            Because most people don’t know what to think or how to handle functional crazy. Life isn’t a movie and retrospect is a bitch. It’s really not more complicated than that.

    • melora

      It’s sadly not as hard as it seems, most people just don’t look. It hardly matters how long you go unlisted, or if you really have an online presence at all. I grew up with faimly in the media and we still get random “functional” mentally ill people finding us and saying or doing the most insane shit. I mean, most people would understand that… “No, that 5 year old you saw once can not help you figure out what you think the man on the air waves were telling you …25 years later.” But, yeah, it’s pretty hard to hide. Which hopefully this guy will find out. I seriously doubt they can do anything but hit him with some small theft charges and put a restraining order in place… which I’m sure he’d violate. (I such gut wrenching sympathy for the families…) But it would feel nice to see something done about this kind of crap.

  • jezebel

    This breaks my heart…
    Those poor grieving parents :(

  • P Gustaf

    Well done again. This piece of shit needs a good beating.

  • Jack Carlton

    Well, Chez. That’s it. Your story has now been declared a hoax by the Sandy Hook Truthers at Reddit:

    http://np.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2692xy/from_the_daily_banter_exclusive_sandy_hook/

    We’re talking about your story here:

    http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiratard/comments/2692hw/exclusive_sandy_hook_truther_comes_forward/

    • Dot

      Lies are Truth. War is Peace. These people are twisted, sick people.

    • Lady Willpower

      I hate reddit.

      • ak1287

        I’d say a good portion of the people on reddit are okay, albeit not half as smart as they think they are.

        Then there’s the rest of reddit.

        • Dickbutt

          The rest of reddit?

          Where people are great and twice as smart as they think they are?

      • Jack Carlton

        It’s too big and diverse to hate the whole thing. Like any large communities, there are terrible elements. But there are great elements, too. It all depends what subreddits you visit.

        • melora

          Yup.

      • Victor_the_Crab

        I avoid reddit, among other internet thingies.

    • ACMEsalesrep

      What a bunch of crackpots.

    • Treading_Water

      “Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of the ones on Reddit are stupider than that.”

      Apologies to George Carlin.

      • wylekat

        “Let’s say I was a lunatic with no compassion, then let’s say I was a truther- but, I repeat myself” said Mark Twain, not really.

  • beulahmo

    Prison time. I’m looking forward to when this sick fuck gets locked up. I hope he spends a lot of time telling his prison mates about the real truth about the dead kids being a fake story. I hope he looks down his nose at his new neighbors and calls them sheeple and tells them all about this stuff he’s obviously so proud of doing. He’ll be really popular in prison.

    • JozefAL

      For starters, I’m willing to bet that he won’t wind up in prison. Based on what Chez posted here, there’s a VERY strong chance he’ll be declared mentally incompetent and put into a psychiatric facility for a loooooooooooooong time.

      On the off chance he DOES go to prison, there’s absolutely no way in hell he’s going to be put into the general population. I’m thinking he’d spend his entire prison sentence in isolation.

      • D_C_Wilson

        I doubt he’ll be declared mentally incompetent. The bar for that in most states is very high. As long as you can tell the judge you know you’re in a courtroom and what charges you are facing, most likely, you’ll be declared fit to stand trial. From Chez’s description, he sounds lucid and capable of appreciating the consequences of his actions to the point where he has taken steps to avoid detection. Sure, he holds some crazy opinions about the world, but that’s not enough on itself.

        He should get some significant jail time.

        • melora

          100% agree except I’m way more hopeless on the jail time. I’d love to see him in jail just… Besides harassment and what may only be considered petty theft, is there something else I’m missing? The context makes it beyond reprehensible but I’ve seen similuar actions coupled with more violent threats come to nothing so I honestly don’t know what they could do about him except get him if he violates a future restraining order. Which is all very sickening….

          • Kataphractos

            Lobotomy?

  • Victor_the_Crab

    I wanna take a double edge axe and chop that arm, with the middle finger extended at the signs of tribute for Grace McDonnell, right clean off. Then, I wanna shove that chopped off middle fingered arm right deep up his fat ass. That thing is pure scum.

    • bbiemeret

      Simmer down Vic, you don’t want to pop a blood vessel.

    • Dennis

      Tell us why you’d like to do something like that, Victor The Crab. As sick as this guy is, why do you wish to outdo him?

      • Victor_the_Crab

        Go fuck yourself, troll. I don’t need to answer to a goal post moving piece of turd like you. You don’t deserve a reason from me.

        • Dennis

          I think you’re a troll, Victor The Crab.

          I think you came here from The Blaze to make comments like this one so that people from there can point to this as Comment Porn at The Daily Banter.

          I think your ugly and violent comments are too manufactured yo be real. Liberals aren’t like that.

          • Victor_the_Crab

            Zat so?

          • Dennis

            Yes. It’s like when liberals go on conservative sites and say blatantly racist things.

            You’re too obvious. It’s an ok gig if that’s what you want to do, you just need to dial it back if you want to keep playing that part.

          • Victor_the_Crab

            Mmm-hmm, yeah, allright.

  • GOVCHRIS1988

    Oh dude is lookin for an asswhupping. Fucking with dead kids will get you that wholesale, partner.

  • Kelly McGee

    as a grieving mother, the idea that this sick bastard had the nerve to phone two traumatized moms and taunt them about their child’s death is the most disgusting thing that I have ever heard. I don’t believe in the death penalty but I”d sure make an exception here. I sure hope that this vile creature is locked up soon

    • Rebecca Kleitz

      I am so sorry for your loss.
      Sending you much love and many hugs.

  • Ainslie

    What a sick bastard.

  • aceshigh

    Holy shit! I hope this sick motherfucker goes down HARD.

    Can’t wait to hear this discussed on the podcast. Great work, Chez.

  • Julie Chase

    Human garbage, these people.

    • Julie Chase

      Excuse me, “human.”

  • Steven Skelton

    Go have a beer Chez….you did good work.

    • ak1287

      For the first, and possibly only time you and I are in complete agreement Skelton.

  • http://www.osborneink.com/ OsborneInk

    I’mma go put signs that say “UNREGISTERED PEDOPHILE” on his lawn because that’s equally true as his conspiratard theory about Sandy Hook.

    • QuadCityPat

      LOL Matt, that would be hilarious.

  • undsoweiter

    Oh for the pitchfork and flaming torch concession.

    • Samantha George

      A riot is an ugly thing, and it’s about time we had one.

  • Jason E

    Chez, I’m so f’n proud of you and the DB right now!

  • Jason E

    That’s an unusual pair of Jordan’s on the floor in Redskin colors.

    • dbtheonly

      So Dan Snyder is really behind the invention of Sandy Hook?

      I really can’t decide whether the whole thing is laughable, unbearably sad, or just totally bizarre.

      • Jason E

        I’m pissed! On several levels, mainly the calling of the parents confession. I see that as borderline hate crime/torture. When I first read about this I commented that this “person/people” would get caught, because they would brag about it within their “community”. I couldn’t fathom, they would brag to us.

        • dbtheonly

          Right Jason,

          I understand pissed. It was one of my choices.

          But if we’re going to invent insane conspiracy theories about actors, & phony families, & taking away all our guns, we can include the “Owner America loves to hate”.

          ’cause on the other hand the theory is so bizarre, I have trouble taking it seriously. But looking at some of the posts, others take it quite seriously.

          So I fall back on, “It hurts too much to laugh & I’m too big to cry”.

  • ShiningStar00

    Track him down and beat his skull into the dirt with ball bats.

    • Dennis

      Do you believe in the death penalty? For stealing signs?

      Chez did good work. If the guy is caught, even more kudos to him. So why degrade that work by writing weird and morbid posts like that in his comments section, when that was never even close to his intent?

      What if someone unstable and just as upset as you reads this post and your suggestion and actually carries through on it?

      • ultraviolet_uk

        Then Darwin will have worked again.

        I don’t agree with threats of violence. But this guy needs to understand that if you go out of your way to generate violent reactions in people like he has done, then you should not be surprised if you get one.

        I would not shed a single tear if someone removed this creature from the gene pool.

        Oh, and by the way, this premeditated torture of grieving parents is far worse than a spur of the moment punch that kills someone, which may be classed in some circumstances as murder.

  • Jason E

    The last picture has a brown bottle (salad dressing?) it is reflecting a window behind him, if properly zoomed in on they may get a decent profile image?

    • dbtheonly

      You’ve missed the legs. There are legs in that picture. There are at least two in on it.

  • Rebecca Kleitz

    In the last picture, the one with the lovely “father” laying on the couch. . .you can see there is an apartment complex across the street from their house. They may even be in an apartment in the same complex.
    Surely, someone will recognize these apartments.

    These people are disgusting, and I hope that they get ALL that’s coming to them. Soon.

    • Jason E

      Are those black uhgs the (Father?) is wearing?

      • Rebecca Kleitz

        Naw. . .it’s nasty black socks.
        Probably hasn’t changed them in a week!

        • Jason E

          Gag me with a week old sock!

    • Junoh315

      It’s kind of hard to tell. It would probably be near the location where the signs were stolen though. If anyone can find brick apartment buildings near this location then we may be able to catch him.

      https://www.google.com/maps/place/1+Harry+Austin+Dr/@41.3464045,-71.9579405,1078m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x89e609fec9700ddf:0x89e9ea83a9b1a543

      • Rebecca Kleitz

        That’s what I was thinking!
        Thanks for the map!

    • http://twitter.com/devans00 devans00

      The sad thing about the couch is that it shows the loser isn’t someone with a lot of money. Maybe he’s striking out at these dead Sandy Hook kids out of envy?

    • xfahctor

      But didn’t the article say the kid showed up on someone’s door step in Virginia?

  • Erik

    What a miserable excuse for a human being.

  • moelarryandjesus

    Deep Throat? More like Huge Asshole.

    • Snath

      We’ll call him “Goatse” from now on.

  • Sang-Min Jin

    I think you should respond to the email saying that these are fake and that a professional verified these as photoshopped. Then say that if he really wants to prove they’re real, he should provide his address so you can look at it yourself. Then give the address to the police.

    • Jason E

      He’s probably reading this stuff.

      • formerlywhatithink

        If he is:

        I hope you never have to suffer what the parents and loved ones of Sandy Hook victims had, and continue, to suffered. But If you ever do, I will feel no pity, no empathy at your situation. Instead I will go about my life secure in the knowledge that sometimes people do get what they are owed. Oh, and fuck you.

        • Jason E

          Dude, I missed the “if he is” at first and you scared the shit out of me!

        • Benjamin Eugene NElson

          One very small problem with that.

          As vile as this guy is no kid deserves murder.

          • sealiagh

            True, of course. However, I take comfort in the thought that it is unlikely that this guy will ever get the chance to procreate – no sane or even semi-sane woman would ever get within a mile of him.

          • Kataphractos

            I think that the photos provide all the evidence you need to verify the chucklehead’s single status. Note the folding plastic coffee-table, the futon couch and the flip-flops held together with duct tape. I think what is pictured in the background, behind the stolen signs tells you a lot about the Jones-Worshiper.

          • wylekat

            Unfortunately, there are enough insane women who would want him… :(

          • fredoandme

            i know i’m late to this here particular game. but.
            think again. seriously. and, no offense intended. at all.

          • brian_x

            That’s the sad part. It’s one thing to hope his kids turn out gay, because they can still live fulfilling lives. But even if he deserves to have his kids die, the kids don’t.

          • Kataphractos

            If he has kids, they are probably living with their mother. This dude’s “pad” as depicted in the background of each sign photo screams: Single/Divorced. Perhaps this is why he is so dedicated to Alex Jones, in that he is using conspiracy theories as a way to take back control over his life, after his marriage ended (probably his fault). He probably genuinely sees himself as some sort of ruggedly independent truth warrior, just like his bull-horn wielding hero from Texas. He probably thinks that when all is said and done, his family will finally realize that he is a hero! Which probably stands in stark contrast to all of those horrible things he is sure that his ex-wife tells to their kid, seeing as how she has sole-custody and now lives in another state, etc…

          • wylekat

            Is it bad to hope he gets stuck in a mass murder like this himself?

          • Benjamin Eugene NElson

            Yes. Because it’s wishing murder on someone.

            Aside from the rage induced revenge fantasies what I really want is for him to realize what a horrible person he is and reform and apologise to the people he hurt.

        • don

          scared much? you show your evidence proving its not fake sheep

          • Lady Willpower

            Are you for real?

    • Zephyr

      There’s no need — he’s calling from a public pay phone, the number and location of which have been known since, according to the author, he called the McDonnell family over two weeks ago–from that same phone. Why didn’t police monitor that phone, and simply arrest him once he began speaking with the author and it was clear that this was the guy?

  • DAVID FRANKLIN

    Hats off to you Chez, and the Banter. Superb work.

  • lakelady

    The funny thing about schizophrenia is that it can appear highly logical. Many who get it test out with high IQs even. Pair mild schizophrenia with the internet and sources like Alex Jones and this is what you get. Until they pose a physical threat to themselves or someone else there’s nowhere for them to get help or to even get diagnosed. They certainly won’t see a doctor themselves because they see nothing wrong. I’m speaking from experience here. A close friend lives with a schizophrenic sister and I’ve had conversations with her that start off quite normally then veer down the rabbit hole of her delusions. All the while she thinks she’s being completely rational and reasonable. Unfortunately this soul will probably get little more than a misdemeanor charge and no mental health help whatsoever. Welcome to 21st century USA.

    • petesh

      This sounds right to me. This guy needs help. I don’t think prison is the answer, though likely he should be restrained during treatment. It’s very, very sad.

      • lakelady

        unfortunately prison is exactly where a lot of the mentally ill end up.

        • feloniousgrammar

          Prison can also make people psychotic, especially solitary confinement that is unrelenting in supermax prisons.

    • Jezzer

      Let’s not make excuses for this guy. It is entirely possible to be into this conspiracy shit without hitting a single tick on the DSM.

      • Snath

        I think people want to believe it’s some form of mental illness. It makes it easier to swallow.

        • Jezzer

          Those pictures of him flipping off the signs? That is calculated behavior, intended to piss people off, and it is not something you typically see in schizophrenics. It is something you see in assholes. The only “help” this guy needs is to have his nuts kicked up into his empty brain pan.

          • Michael Soso

            I agree. More likely Axis II, rather than Axis I. But Asshole, Not Otherwise Specified, may cover it the best.

          • bbiemeret

            I’d say narcissistic sociopath, but who knows?

          • HealthPolicyWonk

            Having been married to and abused by one for 25 years who still stalks me to this day…I’d have to agree.

          • melora

            Jezzer, just to point out, being an asshole and mentally ill don’t have to be mutually exclusive. (Plus, I had a calculating schitizophrenic stalking me. They certainly exsit.)

          • wylekat

            Thing is, they’re so small, they will just fall back down again, like BBs in a duffle bag.

    • melora

      Thank you, thank you. I’ve delt with stuff like this and it’s so incredibly frustrating when you try to describe it to people who have not dealt with it. Mental illness doesn’t mean someone is wandering down the street screaming at pigeons. It might mean that the 20th time you’ve talked to them, 5 years later, they tell you how everything is connected and somehow the answers all lead back to you. It’s tough.

      Jezzer, just to point out, being an asshole and mentally ill don’t have to be mutually exclusive.

      • MRC210

        Yes, I know. This guy may seem functional and lucid but that doesn’t mean he’s not suffering from a psychological disorder. People with delusional disorders can seem to be socialising and functioning normally.

    • wylekat

      Until the angry parents and other find out where he lives thru public records… He’ll WISH they had slapped him jail….

  • Jason E

    Hate crime = Fed time

  • ellenry

    Why would the Illuminati or anyone else go to the trouble and expense of faking all these deaths.?..It is not like it made them change the gun laws ar anything.

    • MikkiChan

      If you value your sanity, never ask that of anyone you even suspect of holding these ‘thoughts’! Please trust me on this!

      • HealthPolicyWonk

        Yes…because that’s called “trying to make sense of crazy”.

    • Scott

      Oh, they *did* change gun laws… they made them looser. In the first year after Sandy Hook, 39 laws tightened and 70 loosened restrictions on guns.

      http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/12/10/us/state-gun-laws-enacted-in-the-year-since-newtown.html

    • tron

      the who?

    • Nicholas Jacob Underwood

      As a history nerd, I’ve never understood how conspiracy nuts can love the founding fathers, but hate the Illuminati. The real Illuminati were a group of politcaly radical deists who hated monarchy and organized religion, just like the founding fathers. Can anyone help me understand this contradiction?

  • That River Gal

    Get him, Chez! Get him!!!!!! Great work!

  • Gunnut2600

    The problem with folks like this is that there is nothing you can do to make them understand how warped their thinking is. This guy is traumatizing folks and he thinks he is a hero doing it.

    • tron

      it goes both ways.

      • Devon_Nullman

        What on earth is “it goes both ways” supposed to mean ? Do you think that the comment from Gunnut2600 that you replied to is inaccurate?

        • Gunnut2600

          I got zero clue where this person is going with this. I learned the hard way not to rattle the cage of conspiracy nuts. I ended up having to get a restraining order against a kid after he tracked down my parents and started telling them I was a mass murderer and a baby killer over the phone.

          He certainly made college interesting for a few semesters.

  • blair houghton

    Please post pictures of him being perp-walked into the courthouse, whether he sends them to you or not.

  • woodrowfan

    His father is in the apartment too? So his family knows he did this??

    • Xeknos

      His parents are probably just as crazy as he is.

      • ACMEsalesrep

        People like this don’t just happen. Somebody teaches them to hate, and to fear, and to spread lies.

  • Phinny

    When will our country legalize a sentence of “getting punched repeatedly in the nuts by me”? We have the death penalty. Surely getting punched and punched in the nuts by me twice a day for a week is not worse than the death penalty.

    • Da Dorq

      This “person” should be made to clean and tend to the graves of those who were murdered at Sandy Hook, every day, for life. And made to walk around in public, for life, wearing a sandwich sign that says, “I’m an evil prick who fears the truth. Please feel free to spit on me and often.”

      • Benjamin Eugene NElson

        Better yet, make him wear the signs he stole.

        • Applemask

          A face tattoo reading “cunt”. And the letters burned onto his retinas. CU on the left eye, NT on the right. So he sees it every time he blinks.

          • James Hunter

            Get one of the parents to volunteer a burial dig and force him too do it so he can look and see for himself at what he denies as truth.
            And finally all the whack jobs shut the hell up and he learns his lesson in life.

          • Kataphractos

            Every time one of these horrific mass shootings happen, this Alex Jones worshiping chucklehead should be taken to the crime scenes and made to clean up all of the blood and gore after the police investigators are finished with their business. Let him see for himself if it is a “false flag” or not. It would be an improvement on the beer and painkiller fueled infowars.com “research” sessions that likely serve as the source of all of his information regarding these “false flag” attacks.

      • don

        what graves ? let me ask where are the kids and the families or any proof you have other then the lies of the official story. (because that is what it is a STORY) Every mass shooting in recent history, the next day families started lawsuits not sandy hook families strange no? its all a big lie don’t be sheep wake up

      • James Hunter

        Hey that is just so wrong……Not to allow anyone else to get a punch in.

        • West_of_I35

          Yes, it’s just greedy!

    • Truth Hertz

      Hey fool. Did you know that CNN showed you sheep “Live” video of SWAT charging into a school across town from Sandy Hook, that morning?

      Yes, they showed SWAT charging into St. Rose of Lima school a mile and a half away and told you fools it was Sandy Hook.

      No getting around that, and the hundreds of other exposed lies that the sheep do not want to know about. That’s why we call them sheep……

      See for yourself sheep….

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI0rBbLxYLo

  • Da Dorq

    What a heartless, gutless piece of feculent ooze this person is. This infuriates me so badly I want to break something. Like break my foot off in his stool shooter. I hope someone finds this guy from by using these photos. That would be awesome and totally just.

    • aceshigh

      I’m right there with you…blind rage right now. I need to cool down.

    • ucdscholar

      Thank you for using the word “feculent”. Calling him a “piece of sh*t” does all of our bowel movements a great disservice. He is indeed something crapped by a roach.