WATCH: The Honest Trailer for "Game of Thrones"

"Ride along on an adventure where any lead character can die, whether you're Sean Bean, Sean Bean's wife, Sean Bean's best friend, Sean Bean's son, Sean Bean's daughter-in-law, Sean Bean's family dogs, or Sean Bean's unborn grandkid. All men must die -- who are in any way close to Sean Bean"
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
"Ride along on an adventure where any lead character can die, whether you're Sean Bean, Sean Bean's wife, Sean Bean's best friend, Sean Bean's son, Sean Bean's daughter-in-law, Sean Bean's family dogs, or Sean Bean's unborn grandkid. All men must die -- who are in any way close to Sean Bean"
Screen Shot 2014-04-02 at 7.48.34 AM

The Honest Trailer series is a little like the Bad Lip Reading series: It almost doesn't matter what they're taking aim at, it's always worth watching.

And with Game of Thrones sidling up to our doorstep this Sunday to try to lure us back into a perennially abusive relationship with seductive pleas of, "Oh, come on, baby, you know I love you. I'm sorry about that Red Wedding thing. I'd never do that to you again. Give me one more chance, huh?" it makes sense that Honest Trailers is now setting its sights on George R.R. Martin's unholy creation.