VIDEO: Bundy Ranch Supporter Calls for 'Civil War on a Vast Scale,' Warns Harry Reid That His Balls Could Be Ripped Off

Here's "Three Percenter" Mike Vanderboegh at a Bundy Ranch rally suggesting that a civil war is coming and the conflict will never end until one side is victorious. He goes on to say to Majority Leader Harry Reid, "Don't poke the wolverine with a sharp stick, Harry, unless you want your balls ripped off."
Here's "Three Percenter" Mike Vanderboegh at a Bundy Ranch rally suggesting that a civil war is coming and the conflict will never end until one side is victorious. He goes on to say to Majority Leader Harry Reid, "Don't poke the wolverine with a sharp stick, Harry, unless you want your balls ripped off."
bundy_ranch_civil_war_balls

Via Right Wing Watch, here's "Three Percenter" Mike Vanderboegh at a Bundy Ranch rally suggesting that a civil war is coming and the conflict will never end until one side is victorious. He goes on to say to Majority Leader Harry Reid, "Don't poke the wolverine with a sharp stick, Harry, unless you want your balls ripped off."

Between the continued secessionist rhetoric and the recent news that armed Bundy Ranch militiamen are stopping cars at checkpoints to verify the passengers' residence, it's clear these people are intentionally provoking law enforcement into acting.

Adding... I totally forgot that Vanderboegh also called for vandalism against Democratic offices back in 2010:

“We can break their windows,” he said. “Break them NOW. And if we do a proper job, if we break the windows of hundreds, thousands, of Democrat party headquarters across this country, we might just wake up enough of them to make defending ourselves at the muzzle of a rifle unnecessary.”