This Is How Much Money Apple and Other Tech Companies Are Making Per Second

WorldPayZinc just realized a data visualization which shows just how much revenue and profit tech companies like Apple, Google, and Facebook make per second, and just like looking up at the stars at night, it's a great reminder of how relatively inconsequential we and our petty dreams really are.
WorldPayZinc just realized a data visualization which shows just how much revenue and profit tech companies like Apple, Google, and Facebook make per second, and just like looking up at the stars at night, it's a great reminder of how relatively inconsequential we and our petty dreams really are.
webzing

Trigger warning: This article contains information that might cause minor existential crises.

WorldPayZinc just realized a data visualization which shows just how much revenue and profit tech companies like Apple, Google, and Facebook make per second, and just like looking up at the stars at night, it's a great reminder of how relatively inconsequential we and our petty dreams really are.

Here's what just 8 second of growth looks like for them.

8 seconds

Enjoy seeing how long you can last on the actual site before wondering whether it's all really worth it.