THE MORNING BANTER: We're All Gonna Die, the Kansas Shooting Suspect, and All New Batman

Happy Monday. Let's give you a few headlines and other assorted internet goodies to pass the time and make you forget that you're back at work.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Happy Monday. Let's give you a few headlines and other assorted internet goodies to pass the time and make you forget that you're back at work.
Screen Shot 2014-04-13 at 10.15.57 PM

Happy Monday. Let's give you a few headlines and other assorted internet goodies to pass the time and make you forget that you're back at work.

1. Between ebola and this, we're all gonna be dead soon.

Wall Street Journal: Deadly Virus's Spread Raises Alarms in Mideast

2. Fucking lovely.

The Huffington Post: 'Heil Hitler!' Shouted By Kansas Shooting Suspect After Being Taken Into Custody

3. A few weeks ago I said that, upon leaving CBS, Sharyl Attkisson's next stop would be Fox News. Well, she's made two appearances on the network in a week -- and she's spent both of them bitching about Obama.

Mediaite: Sharyl Attkisson Slams CBS News, Obama Admin’s ‘Chilling Effect’ on Reporting

4. In honor of Batman's 75th anniversary, here's an entirely new animated Batman short.