THE MORNING BANTER: Ukraine Civil Wars, Attorney General Youthful Experimentation, Michelle Malkin's History of Hatred, and Robert Downey Jr.

Happy Tuesday! We're halfway done with April! Whoa! Here's what's happening on the interweb:
Happy Tuesday! We're halfway done with April! Whoa! Here's what's happening on the interweb:
Screen Shot 2014-04-15 at 8.43.07 AM

Happy Tuesday! We're halfway done with April! Whoa! Here's what's happening on the interweb:

1. Ukraine Says It Is Launching Counteroffensive; Russia's PM Says Nation On Brink Of Civil War

The Ukrainian government announced the start of a staged counteroffensive Tuesday to reclaim control of the eastern part of the country, as Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev warned that Ukraine was descending into civil war. There are also rumors of a counter-counteroffensive being put into the works and even a counter-counter-counteroffensive should things continue to escalate.

2. Attorney General Eric Holder 'Cautiously Optimistic' About Marijuana Legalization

Attorney General Eric Holder is "cautiously optimistic" about how things are going in Washington state and Colorado following the legalization and state regulation of marijuana. He also relayed that he indeed participate in some "youthful experimentation" in college, and I'm not talking about playing with another judge's gavel, if you know what I mean.

3. A Look Back at Michelle Malkin’s History of Hate and Bigotry

After her absurdly inappropriate "eulogy" for Barack Obama's aunt, we took a look back at some of the other miserably hate-filled things Michelle Malkin has done. Spoiler: one includes writing a book called In Defense of Internment.

4. Robert Downey Jr. Joins Twitter

You can find him @RobertDowneyJr, and Vegas is currently accepting bets on when his first Twitter meltdown will take place. I'm guessing around Easter. Also, remember when we found out he could sing?