THE MORNING BANTER: Obamacare Victories, Glenn Beck Getting Sued, UN Super-Villains, and HIMYM Finales

Happy Monday! Just kidding, it's Tuesday! I love April Fools. Here's what's happening on the interweb:
Happy Monday! Just kidding, it's Tuesday! I love April Fools. Here's what's happening on the interweb:
ObamaAngryHandsinBoston10-16-10Applewht

Happy Monday! Just kidding, it's Tuesday! I love April Fools. Here's what's happening on the interweb:

1. Obamacare On Track To Hit 7 Million Sign-Ups On Deadline Day

Beating expectations, President Barack Obama's health care overhaul was on track to sign up more than 7 million Americans for health insurance on deadline day Monday, government officials told The Associated Press. Obama, feeling a rush of adrenaline like he had never experienced, remembered, briefly, what it was like to get a win.

2. Glenn Beck Sued for Defamation After Calling Victim of Boston Marathon Bombings the ‘Money Man’ Behind Attack

Because Obama wanted ice cream on his sundae.

3. UN Super-Villain Scientists Threaten World With Doomsday Plan/Report on Climate Change

"It’s unclear exactly how the world and its leaders will respond, but as co-author Patricia Romero-Lankao grimly let a global population on its knees that we 'have a closing window of opportunity,' reminding us that 'we do have choices,' but that 'we need to act now.'"

4. Twitter Thinks the Series Finale of “How I Met Your Mother” Sucked

Who would have though a CBS sitcom that had been stretched 3 seasons too long would have let people down in the end?