THE MORNING BANTER: Fox News Apologies, GM Ignorance, Jay Carney's Frustrations, and a Dramatic Turn for Anchorman

Happy Wednesday I guess! Here's what's happening on the interweb:
Happy Wednesday I guess! Here's what's happening on the interweb:
anchorman-2

Happy Wednesday I guess! Here's what's happening on the interweb:

1. Fox News Apologizes For Obamacare Graphic, Corrects Its 'Mistake'

Fox News apologized on Tuesday for a seriously misleading Obamacare graphic, saying it had made a "mistake." It originally aired this chart about Obamacare enrollment levels:

o-OBAMACARE-GRAPHIC-570

When it should have looked like this:

o-FOX-NEWS-570

Whoopsies!

2. GM’s Barra: ‘I cannot tell you why it took years for a safety defect to be announced’

General Motors chief executive Mary T. Barra on Tuesday deflected a barrage of questions on Capitol Hill about the automaker’s failure to fix a deadly ignition-switch flaw, telling lawmakers that she was unaware of the decade-old problem until early this year.

Double Whoopsies!

3. White House’s Jay Carney ‘Frustrated’ By Bad Headlines on Obamacare’s ‘Best Day’

“There’s still a conflict here that’s worth covering,” Carney continued, noting that while over 7 million people have enrolled under the ACA, "there is an active constituency within one party that is making it their number one priority to repeal those benefits from those millions of Americans."

Number two priority: TRY AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

4. If you didn't think Anchorman 2 was funny, maybe this time you'll appreciate it for its dramatic qualities: