THE MORNING BANTER: Clippers Protest, Racism's Big Week, Clooney Engaged, and "Super Troopers" Then and Meow

It's Monday once again. Here's a few headlines and some other reading material to deaden the blow as you jump back into the hamster wheel.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
It's Monday once again. Here's a few headlines and some other reading material to deaden the blow as you jump back into the hamster wheel.
Screen Shot 2014-04-27 at 4.36.16 PM

It's Monday once again. Here's a few headlines and some other reading material to deaden the blow as you jump back into the hamster wheel.

1. That sound you hear is the ground opening up under Donald Sterling's feet.

The Huffington Post: Clippers Players Stage Silent Protest Against Donald Sterling With Inside-Out Shirts

Deadspin: Exclusive: The Extended Donald Sterling Tape

Deadspin: Your Complete Quotable Guide To Decades Of Donald Sterling's Racism

And now, a message from Snoop Dogg.

2. Meanwhile, in the ongoing saga of America's other racist-asshole-of-the-moment...

The New York Times: Cliven Bundy Accidentally Explained What’s Wrong With the Republican Party

Uproxx: Patton Oswalt Responds To Imbecile Rancher Cliven Bundy With Absolute Obliteration

3. I have to admit, when I read this quickly I thought it said Huma Abedin -- and I was sure the internet had already exploded.

USA Today: Report: George Clooney Is Engaged To Amal Alamuddin

4. Yes, it's called TLC.

Gawker: Scientists Discover "Off-Switch" for the Brain

5. Who wants a mustache ride?

Rolling Stone: Altered State Police: An Oral History of Super Troopers