THE MORNING BANTER: Biden Warnings, Ku Klux Klan Professional Racism, Game of Thrones Maps, and Louie CK

Happy Tuesday! Easter candy is silly cheap at grocery stores today! Here's what's happening on the interweb:
Happy Tuesday! Easter candy is silly cheap at grocery stores today! Here's what's happening on the interweb:
got

Happy Tuesday! Easter candy is silly cheap at grocery stores today! Here's what's happening on the interweb:

1. U.S. Warns That Russia Has 'Days, Not Weeks' To Comply With Ukraine Accord

Russia has "days, not weeks" to abide by an international accord aimed at stemming the crisis in Ukraine, the top U.S. diplomat in Kiev warned Monday as Vice President Joe Biden launched a high-profile show of support for the pro-Western Ukrainian government. And if they don't, well, then Joe Biden is going to be angry. And you wouldn't like Joe Biden when he's angry...

2. CNN and Ku Klux Klan Leader Vindicate Hank Aaron of Racism

Imperial Wizard Frank Ancona, in response to Hank Aaron's comments about racism told CNN: “I believe in racial separation but it doesn’t have to be violent. People in the Klan are professional people, business people, working types. We are a legitimate organization.”

So if everyone could just non-violently arrange themselves in a line from whitest to blackest, we can get this going in a legitimately organized fashion.

3. Explore the World of Game of Thrones as if It Were on Google Maps

In case you were flush on time to waste today, Quartermaster just released an interactive map of the lands in Game of Thrones.It allows you to toggle between "episodes" and "chapters" and shows you see where specific actions happened. Don't worry, you can also turn off spoilers, in case you're spending your Sunday nights with your family or whatever.

4. WATCH: New Teaser for Louie

Today in comedy: death!