Redneck Idol "Stone Cold" Steve Austin Spoke His Mind About Gay Marriage...

Steve Austin, better known by his wrestling persona "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, a beer-swiggin', middle-fingerin' sonofabitch who once made up his own biblical verse, has made his very strong opinions on gay marriage heard throughout the internet...
Steve Austin, better known by his wrestling persona "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, a beer-swiggin', middle-fingerin' sonofabitch who once made up his own biblical verse, has made his very strong opinions on gay marriage heard throughout the internet...
redneckisland

Steve Austin, better known by his wrestling persona "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, a beer-swiggin', middle-fingerin' sonofabitch who once made up his own biblical verse (Austin 3:16) which stated that he had "just kicked your ass," has made his very strong opinions on gay marriage heard throughout the internet.

Deadspin has a recording of the gay marriage-related rant, and you won't believe your ears when you hear the words coming out of the mouth of this guy...

steve_austin

[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/146105066" params="color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_artwork=true" width="100%" height="166" iframe="true" /]

"I don't give a shit if two guys, two gals, guy-gal, whatever it is, I believe that any human being in America, or any human being in the goddamn world, that wants to be married, and if it's same-sex, more power to 'em. What also chaps my ass, some of these churches, have the high horse that they get on and say 'we as a church do not believe in that.' Which one of these motherfuckers talked to God, and God said that same-sex marriage was a no-can-do?"

Whoa!

A Stone Cold Stunner!

/4ej.gif

It can't hurt to have someone as universally beloved by rightwing idiots more conservative audiences speak out on behalf of gay rights, but maybe we should have seen this coming, as Steve Austin did once wrestler under the moniker The Ringmaster and his favorite outfit includes a leather vest and short shorts...

Hollywood-Blondes