Quote of the Day: Russia Tells the U.S. To Chill

Redefining what it means to be smug.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Redefining what it means to be smug.
Screen Shot 2014-04-03 at 8.07.10 AM

Photo: Fabrice Coffrini/AP

"What can we suggest to our American colleagues? To spend more time outdoors, practice yoga, separate their food groups and perhaps watch comedies on television."

-- Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov on how State Department officials might "come to terms" with his country's annexation of Crimea

He obviously isn't very familiar with American TV comedies. Unless they happen to be animated, watching most of them would just further irritate the hell out of anyone.

And yoga?

Commie.