Fox News Is Going To Completely Lose Its Mind Over This

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you what's sure to be the next "Fox News Official Thing To Be Very Angry About Which Proves That Christians Are the Ones Really Being Persecuted in This Country."
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you what's sure to be the next "Fox News Official Thing To Be Very Angry About Which Proves That Christians Are the Ones Really Being Persecuted in This Country."
Screen Shot 2014-04-05 at 5.06.35 PM

Just had to put up a little something on this so that at the end of next week we can all have a good laugh and say, "Told you so."

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you what's sure to be the next "Fox News Official Thing To Be Very Angry About Which Proves That Christians Are the Ones Really Being Persecuted in This Country."

From the Detroit Free Press by way of Charles Johnson at Little Green Footballs:

Some Muslim parents are concerned about public schools in Dearborn handing out flyers to all students advertising an Easter egg hunt, saying it violates the principle of church and state separation.

A flyer headlined “Eggstravaganza!” was given to students this week at three elementary schools in the Dearborn Public Schools district, which has a substantial number of Muslim students. The flyer described an April 12 event at Cherry Hill Presbyterian Church in Dearborn featuring an egg hunt, relay race, and egg toss. It asked students to RSVP “to secure your free spot” and included images of eggs and a bunny.

“It really bothered my two kids,” said parent Majed Moughni, who is Muslim and has two children, ages 7 and 9, in Dearborn elementary schools. “My son was like, ‘Dad, I really don’t feel comfortable getting these flyers, telling me to go to church. I thought churches are not supposed to mix with schools.’ “

Moughni said he’s concerned about “using school teachers paid by public funds … to pass out these flyers that are being distributed by a church. I think that’s a serious violation of separation of church and state.” […]

Man, O'Reilly's "War on Easter" Talking Points Memo is practically writing itself. Eric Bolling's going to have to call his doctor because he has an erection lasting more than four hours. Megyn Kelly is practicing her patented "smugly incredulous" face in the mirror and repeating the phrase "Sharia Law" so she gets it just right. And Greg Gutfeld is Eiffel Towering a drunk co-ed along with Joe Francis, or whatever else it is that insufferable douchebags like Gutfeld do on a Saturday night.

Seriously, let's meet back here next Saturday and discuss the ways in which we predicted Fox News's complete meltdown over this.