Worst Person in the World: Erick Erickson Says Hillary Clinton Will Be 'Old' in 2016

But that's not the worst of it. Erickson, who's guest-hosting for Rush Limbaugh this week, remarked out loud, "I don't know how far back they can pull her face."
But that's not the worst of it. Erickson, who's guest-hosting for Rush Limbaugh this week, remarked out loud, "I don't know how far back they can pull her face."
erickerickson

UPDATE: Erick Erickson has responded to this post. My reaction and counterpoints here.

But that's not the worst of it. Erickson, who's guest-hosting for Rush Limbaugh this week, remarked out loud, "I don't know how far back they can pull her face."

Do I even need to bring up how Reagan celebrated his 70th birthday soon after his 1981 inauguration? What about Sen. John McCain's (R-AZ) dual candidacies in 2000, when he was 64-years-old, and in 2008, when he was 72-years-old?

Yes, Hillary Clinton will turn 69 a matter of a week or so before Election Day 2016. But so what? As long as she's physically and mentally able to handle the job, who really cares how old she'll be? Seems like a weak angle to use this as ammunition against a candidate. But, sadly, it's only the beginning of the subtle and not-so-subtle anti-Hillary misogyny we'll be hearing for the foreseeable future.

As for the sniping about her face, when you're Erick Erickson with a squinty pumpkin face, he should probably refrain from commenting on the faces of other public figures. Nevertheless, Hillary's appearance will surely become a thing because women in America aren't allowed to look any older that 28 or any heavier than 110 lbs, and then when they succumb to pressure and have work done, they're tormented for looking stretched and unnatural. (For what it's worth, I honestly can't tell if Hillary had any work done. She looks quite natural.)

Erickson also had the temerity to criticize the Democrats for apparently having a shallow bench of potential candidates. Remarkable, given how six of the last nine presidential elections had a Bush on the ticket, and very well might again in 2016. Speaking of which, what about the current field of potential 2016 Republican candidates?

--Mike Huckabee: ran in 2008.
--Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY): son of Ron Paul who ran in 2008 and 2012.
--Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI): vice presidential running mate in 2012.
--Gov. Rick Perry (R-TX): ran in 2012.
--Jeb Bush: I rest my case.

This is all to say, yeah, Erickson is a perfect guest host for Limbaugh. He's just as full of crapola, just as up his own ass and just as insufferable as Limbaugh.