WATCH: The Power of Advertising

The government may be spying on you for "national security," but thanks to nearly infinite amounts of user data and consumer testing, marketing and advertising agencies have turned the industry into it's most efficient incarnation yet.
The government may be spying on you for "national security," but thanks to nearly infinite amounts of user data and consumer testing, marketing and advertising agencies have turned the industry into it's most efficient incarnation yet.
generic-brand-video-440x250

I used to work in digital and experiential marketing, and one of my old boss' favorite sayings was that the only thing dirtier than politics was marketing. The government may be spying on you for "national security," but thanks to nearly infinite amounts of user data and consumer testing, marketing and advertising agencies have turned the industry into its most efficient incarnation yet.

And when a video like this comes out, it's painfully obvious to realize that fact.

But it doesn't mean a creative commercial won't suck us right back in.

Kudos, Dissolve.