WATCH: Mika Brzezinski Berates Joe Scarborough About Flight 370; Is Awesome

MSNBC's Morning Joe, like every other 'news' program, is squeezing out all it can from the missing Malaysian Airlines Flight 370. But Mika Brzezinski seems to have had it.
MSNBC's Morning Joe, like every other 'news' program, is squeezing out all it can from the missing Malaysian Airlines Flight 370. But Mika Brzezinski seems to have had it.
joe-mika

MSNBC's Morning Joe, like every other "news" program, is squeezing out all it can from the missing Malaysian Airlines Flight 370.

But Mika Brzezinski seems to have had it.

As Joe Scarborough started ramping up, Mika cut in:

"That's last weeks' question and the theories are for later in the show. And I'll tell you why, because...stop for a second...here's what we got at this point. It's 17 minutes past the hour; we shouldn't be talking about theories. If you want to go to a network that has theories about Pakistan just blared across for hours and hours and hours, you've got many choices out there. But that's actually capitizliing on a non-story for the sake of ratings because peoples' imaginations are piqued by this, and that's not responsible. We did the plane, we will do the plane, it will be done again, we will do the facts."

Joe tries to assuage her, but one can hear Brzezinski plead, "Just stop. We've got to go to Ukraine," as the video cuts out.

In the aftermath, Joey S laughed it off on Twitter...

and Brzezinski tweeted that she appreciates Scarborough is there to "soften [her] edge."

But either way, it's nice to hear someone on TV say what we're all thinking about it.