WATCH: Warm That Icy Heart With Awkwardness And First Kisses; UPDATE: Love Is A Lie

Yes this is probably #UpBuzzViralFeedWorthy, and maybe Unilever is actually behind this and it's all meant to make us want to buy Dove, but if this isn't just the cutest non-animal related video making the internet rounds, then I don't know what is.
Yes this is probably #UpBuzzViralFeedWorthy, and maybe Unilever is actually behind this and it's all meant to make us want to buy Dove, but if this isn't just the cutest non-animal related video making the internet rounds, then I don't know what is.
Pure_Energy-two-sizes-too-small-grinch

Yes this is probably #UpBuzzViralFeedWorthy, and maybe Unilever is actually behind this and it's all meant to make us want to buy Dove soap, but if this isn't just the cutest non-animal related video making the internet rounds, then I don't know what is.

Warning: If you are still wondering what they're doing and if they're actually really happy with that better looking, more successful version of you -- and you know who I'm talking about -- then you might not want to watch this; it gets a little mushy:

Update: It turns out this is, in fact, an ad for Wren Clothing:

Love is a lie.