WATCH: Jon Stewart Gives CNN's Flight 370 Madness the Respect It Deserves

Let Stewart's five-minute segment completely eviscerating the network and what it's allowed itself to become provide the epitaph for this sorry chapter in CNN's once-proud history.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Let Stewart's five-minute segment completely eviscerating the network and what it's allowed itself to become provide the epitaph for this sorry chapter in CNN's once-proud history.
Screen Shot 2014-03-25 at 10.51.02 AM

Photoshop: Paul Murphy

Last night on The Daily Show, Jon Stewart returned from vacation to find that his old nemesis CNN had basically turned itself into an insane asylum over the time he was gone.

Let his five-minute segment completely eviscerating the network and what it's allowed itself to become provide the epitaph for this sorry chapter in CNN's once-proud history.

The Daily Show
Get More: Daily Show Full Episodes,Indecision Political Humor,The Daily Show on Facebook

The Daily Show
Get More: Daily Show Full Episodes,Indecision Political Humor,The Daily Show on Facebook

By the way, the "Sherman and Mr. Peabody" line had me laughing out loud in the middle of my living room at two in the morning.