Tommy Christopher Comes to The Daily Banter

Tommy's body of work speaks for itself. While he was the top draw at Mediaite (by a considerable margin) the long time White House correspondent is a no-nonsense, rabble-rouser with the rare ability to write hard-hitting stories in a compelling way. And that's why we hired him.
Tommy's body of work speaks for itself. While he was the top draw at Mediaite (by a considerable margin) the long time White House correspondent is a no-nonsense, rabble-rouser with the rare ability to write hard-hitting stories in a compelling way. And that's why we hired him.
Tommy Christopher

A few weeks back, Bob Cesca emailed me with the news that Tommy Christopher had parted ways with Mediaite.com. In not so many words, he said, "If there's any way humanly possible, get Tommy over to the Banter." About 24 hours later, Chez Pazienza emailed me independently saying pretty much the same thing.

Bob and Chez hand out high praise sparingly, so their urgent emails left a pretty big impression.

I have always been a fan of Tommy's work, so I reached out to him, and a series of chats later, he agreed to come on board. To say this is big news for the Banter would be a gross understatement.

It's huge.

Tommy's body of work speaks for itself. While he was the top draw at Mediaite (by a considerable margin) the long time White House correspondent is a no-nonsense, rabble-rouser with the rare ability to write hard-hitting stories in a compelling way. And that's why we hired him.

On the mast of Tommy's personal blog, there is a message to his readers saying:

Don't be a fuck. I get to be a fuck because it's my blog. If you want to be a fuck, do it on your own blog. That's what the First Amendment is for.

Now Tommy is going to be a fuck on our blog. And we're damn excited about it.