It's Monday and here we are again. Hope you survived the weekend; some of us barely held on. Here are a few internet goodies to keep you occupied this morning.
1. The mysterious case of a missing Malaysia Airlines jet is very likely going to end exactly how you'd expect, but what led to its disappearance is still anyone's guess right now.
3. This is a piece that's six years old but it's being rerun because it provides a pretty good picture of what Vladimir Putin is all about. Right now, that's obviously very important.
4. If I ran into this Kubrickian terror I'd literally shit my pants.
5. This show was officially announced to the general public on Twitter Saturday morning and the only reason I didn't go is that I was sure it would be sold out in seconds -- that there would be a line around the block at the Palladium. Turns out a half-capacity crowd showed up, with tickets available only at the venue for a hundred bucks each. I am kicking myself for not taking the chance and being rewarded with this.
6. And meet every boy's new favorite teacher at Forest Heights Middle School in Little Rock.
Buzzfeed: An Arkansas Teacher Accidentally Played Students Her Sex Tape