THE MORNING BANTER: Chris Christie Scandals, Gmail Viruses, Converse Collaborations, and American Hustle Deleted Scenes

Happy Wednesday! I got nothing...it's Wednesday. Here's what's happening on the interweb:
Happy Wednesday! I got nothing...it's Wednesday. Here's what's happening on the interweb:
jennifer-lawrence-american-hustle-618x4

Happy Wednesday! I got nothing...it's Wednesday. Here's what's happening on the interweb:

1. The Chris Christie Scandal Just Got Worse

Remember Chris Christie? Yeah, he's still in a lot of trouble.

2. There's A New Scam To Steal Your Gmail Info

Warning: If you receive an email with the subject "Documents," and it directs you to a webpage that looks like a Google Drive sign-in page, do not enter your information. Or do. Everyone knows everything about us anyway.

But seriously, don't do it.

3. A Scientific Ranking of All the Converse “3 Artists, 1 Song” Collaborations

Converse released the latest entry to its "3 Artists, 1 Song" collection, this time pairing Frank Ocean with Mick Jones and Paul Simonon of the Clash and Diplo, and we ranked it against all the other collaborations Converse has sponsored. Read it, and you'll instantly become a hipster.

4. Jennifer Lawrence Lip-Syncs to Santana

This one-shot deleted scene from American Hustle is why America loves JLaw.