THE MORNING BANTER: Pope Meetings, Wikipedia Entries, Sherlock v. Hamlet, and Louis CK on SNL

Happy Thursday! We're almost there! Here's what's happening on the interweb:
Happy Thursday! We're almost there! Here's what's happening on the interweb:
Azrael_Michael_Lane_0040

Happy Thursday! We're almost there! Here's what's happening on the interweb:

1. Obama, Pope Francis Meet For The First Time

President Barack Obama called himself a "great admirer" of Pope Francis as he sat down at the Vatican Thursday with the pontiff he considers a kindred spirit on issues of economic inequality. However, many GOPers were surprised that Obama, the human vessel for Satan/the entire religion of Islam, didn't immediately burst into flames upon meeting Pope Francis.

2. Wikipedia Founder Smacks Down Petition To Include Holistic Medicine in Science Articles

Sure, you'll be able to find a detailed history of Azrael, a B-level character from the DC comic universe, on Wikipedia, but get the hell out of here with your Thought Field Therapy bullshit.

3. Benedict Cumberbatch To Play ‘Hamlet’ In London Stage Return

The man behind Sherlock is now playing Hamlet, which is leading some experts to speculate that this could lead to an entire Britain-wide mass orgasm.

4. Louis CK to host Saturday Night Live

But more importantly, America's greatest comedian, Louis CK, will be gracing the closest thing we have to Barbican Theatre: Saturday Night Live