Quote of the Day: Fox News Somehow Brings Noah's Ark Into the Flight 370 Search

Maybe God made the plane disappear.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Maybe God made the plane disappear.
Screen Shot 2014-03-19 at 2.29.05 PM

"It took us 2,000 years to find Noah's ark. Do we ever find Flight 370?"

-- Bill Hemmer discussing the mystery of the missing Malaysia Airlines jet on Fox News today

That's it -- put it in terms the Fox News audience can understand.

Then again, the flip side to that kind of analogy is that it's been eleven whole days since the jet disappeared -- and Jesus's daddy created the Earth in just six.

And before you ask, no, we didn't find Noah's ark and it isn't real anyway.