Listening Post

)Sorry, folks, it's been a really rough couple of weeks so I know I've slacked off from my usual amount of slacking off.Here's some new stuff from Blood Red Shoes, which are one of what feels like the few relatively new alt-rock bands making music these days. Yes, I seem to lament that kind of thing more and more as I get older and listen to what KROQ plays nonstop these days. Here's The Perfect Mess
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza

)