Kristin Cavallari Is a Sh*tty Parent Because She Refuses To Vaccinate Her Kids

Here's former reality star Kristin Cavallari being every bit as stupid as you figured she was back when she was on The Hills, defending her decision not to vaccinate the boy she already has with Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler and the one they have on the way.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Here's former reality star Kristin Cavallari being every bit as stupid as you figured she was back when she was on The Hills, defending her decision not to vaccinate the boy she already has with Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler and the one they have on the way.
Screen Shot 2014-03-14 at 4.33.26 PM

Well, here's your bonus quote of the day:

"Listen, to each their own. I understand both sides of it. I've ready too many books about autism and there's some scary statistics out there. It's our personal choice, and, you know, if you're really concerned about your kid get them vaccinated."

Oh, books -- you read books, you say?

That's former reality star Kristin Cavallari being every bit as stupid as you figured she was back when she was on The Hills, defending her decision not to vaccinate the boy she already has with Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler and the one they have on the way. She made this statement this morning on Fox News after getting quite a bit of push-back during an appearance on Lisa Kennedy's show on Fox Biz yesterday, where she first talked about being against vaccinations.

Do I even need to say it? No, you moron, vaccinating your kids is not a "to each their own" kind of thing because what irresponsible parents like you do has the potential to impact a lot of other people, certainly everyone who comes into direct contact with your little walking petri dish. Thanks to Google Search Science and the self-righteous cries of equally vapid former MTV dingbats like Jenny McCarthy, there's now a whole host of parents in this country who've allowed their brains to become clouded by nonsense and who've turned what's otherwise a completely uncontroversial step in caring for their children -- and really the rest of us as well -- into something to needlessly fret over.

It's the ongoing prevalence of dipshits like Cavallari and Cutler that's led to an outbreak of measles in New York City in the year 2014.

For the last time, stop listening to bubble-headed TV stars and start listening to doctors. Vaccinate your fucking kids or you're a shitty parent. Period.