My Debate With Republicans on Iran, Russia and the Minimum Wage

Banter Editor Ben Cohen debates conservatives on the Senate Republicans playing politics with veterans' benefits, the British & U.S. intelligence agency scandal regarding 'Optic Nerve', and how Verizon's CEO wants to charge people based on how much they use the internet.
Banter Editor Ben Cohen debates conservatives on the Senate Republicans playing politics with veterans' benefits, the British & U.S. intelligence agency scandal regarding 'Optic Nerve', and how Verizon's CEO wants to charge people based on how much they use the internet.
Screen Shot 2014-03-03 at 9.40.23 AM

Last Friday I went on Thom Hartmann's show 'The Big Picture Rumble' to debate the Senate Republicans playing politics with veterans' benefits, the British & U.S. intelligence agency scandal regarding 'Optic Nerve', and how Verizon's CEO wants to charge people based on how much they use the internet. Other topics that came up were Iran's nuclear threat and whether Obama is handling Russian aggression well. I'm on the show fairly regularly and don't always post them on the Banter, but this was a pretty lively debate and worth checking out: