"You Have No Idea What's Coming": The Full "Godzilla" Trailer Arrives

Our first glimpse of Godzilla was thrillingly eerie and menacing, and now we're getting an even better look at the destruction science fiction's greatest monster will be bringing to the big screen this summer.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Our first glimpse of Godzilla was thrillingly eerie and menacing, and now we're getting an even better look at the destruction science fiction's greatest monster will be bringing to the big screen this summer.
Screen Shot 2014-02-25 at 12.02.52 PM

Our first glimpse of Godzilla was thrillingly eerie and menacing, and now we're getting an even better look at the destruction science fiction's greatest monster will be bringing to the big screen this summer.

There's Bryan Cranston giving us his best shouting since Walter White died on the floor of a meth lab. Ken Watanabe admitting that those atomic tests in the Pacific decades ago weren't tests at all but were actually a form of warfare against an unstoppable enemy. And of course the giant creature that threatens to send us all "back to the stone age."

Here's your full look at the reboot of Godzilla.