WATCH: Here's How Many People are Tweeting the Word "Snow" Today (and Where They're Doing It Most)

In case you didn't know already, this cool moving map will show you where it's snowing and how much people are talking about it.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
In case you didn't know already, this cool moving map will show you where it's snowing and how much people are talking about it.
Screen Shot 2014-02-13 at 4.52.01 PM

This is both really fascinating and not at all surprising. It's a moving map that that shows where the word "snow" has been tweeted the most throughout today. The twitter blips appear and expand almost like nuclear explosions in some high-tech war movie and I have no doubt that a lot of people across the Eastern Seaboard and into Georgia feel like that's exactly what they're going through -- some kind of armageddon.

By the way, notice how an entire series of blips keep appearing over Miami and Los Angeles? Those are all the assholes making fun of the people buried under snow.

As I wrote earlier today on Facebook, whenever I get the urge to taunt everyone with images of how it's 77 and sunny in L.A. today, I always remind myself that someday people not in L.A. will be able to mockingly post pictures of the ground still under their feet.