WATCH: Fox News' Megyn Kelly Amazingly Defends Susan Rice on Benghazi

After previous excoriating Susan Rice for her involvement, Megyn Kelly actually defended Rice noting that she was merely repeating what the CIA had told her about the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.
After previous excoriating Susan Rice for her involvement, Megyn Kelly actually defended Rice noting that she was merely repeating what the CIA had told her about the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.
megyn_kelly_benghazi

Courtesy of Media Matters:

KELLY: Let me ask you about DOD [Department of Defense]. Because I know your report concludes that DOD officials believed nearly from the onset that this was a terrorist attack and not some sort of a protest gone awry. Now, I want to get specific, because so many people have said, 'So then why did Susan Rice go out and talk about protests? Why did she mention a video?' But the CIA talking points, the very first draft that went out and was circulated, that Susan Rice ultimately was provided, that top officials ultimately saw, talked about a protest. They did. The CIA actually came out, I want to look at it here, and said this is a draft from September 14th, 11:15 am, 'We believe based on currently available information that the attacks in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by the protests at the embassy in Cairo and evolved into a direct assault.' So, tell me, does that -- does it or does it not answer the question about how our officials started to come out and talk about protests and the video?

Whaaaat?