It's Monday, but it's also a holiday, so hopefully you've got the day off. Regardless, here are a few internet tidbits to leave you informed and less bored this morning.
1. Some are buried in snow. Some are underwater. Some haven't seen rain in months. It feels like the weather has declared war on all of us, and John Kerry has some very strong words to those who still don't accept that climate change is real and the results are disastrous.
2. Flappy Bird lives. Sort of.
3. Well, here's a headline that won't surprise you in the least.
4. File this one under "Fates Worse Than Death"
5. And who says God doesn't have a sense of humor?