THE MORNING BANTER: Syrian Cyberattacks, Arizona Gays, F*cking Google, and Harold Ramis

Happy Tuesday. We've got a long way to go. Here's what's happening on the interweb:
Happy Tuesday. We've got a long way to go. Here's what's happening on the interweb:
ghostbusters-image

Happy Tuesday; we've got a long way left to go. Here's what's happening on the interweb:

1. Syria War Stirs New U.S. Debate on Cyberattacks

The Obama administration has been engaged in a largely secret debate about whether cyberarms should be used like ordinary weapons, whether they should be rarely used covert tools or whether they ought to be reserved for extraordinarily rare use against the most sophisticated, hard-to-reach targets. Obama has said that he would prefer to just hope they watch too much porn and get viruses and malware that cripple their digital infrastructure that way, like the rest of us.

2. Arizona Congressional Delegation Speaks Out Against Anti-Gay SB 1062

Members of Arizona's congressional delegation, including its two Republican U.S. senators, are speaking out against the controversial anti-gay legislation known as SB 1062, which would allow business owners to refuse service to same-sex couples on the grounds of "religious freedom," urging Gov. Jan Brewer (R) to veto it, citing that it is quite possibly the dumbest, most backward ass thing they had heard in a while.

3. Just F*cking Google It: The Scary Important Comcast/Netflix Deal

Everything you need to know about the new Comcast/Netflix deal, as told to you via a fictitious interview with Google.

4. Harold Ramis: 1944-2014

"Ramis was always searching for the heart and soul at the center of his films to add another dimension to the slapstick, and that made him great."