THE MORNING BANTER: Fancy Parties, Pussy Riot Arrests, Elite Daily Takedowns, and Game of Thrones Trailers

Hope you celebrated Presidents Day with booze and lethargy like our forefathers intended! Here's what's happening on the interweb:
Hope you celebrated Presidents Day with booze and lethargy like our forefathers intended! Here's what's happening on the interweb:
BRITAIN LONDON PUSSY RIOT PROTEST

Hope you celebrated Presidents Day with booze and lethargy like our forefathers intended! Here's what's happening on the interweb:

1. Dear 1%, This Is Why We Hate You

A reporter for New York Magazine crashed the annual black-tie induction ceremony of a secret Wall Street fraternity called Kappa Beta Phi. He reports that he saw flamboyant wealth, elite rituals...and not a single minority.

2. Members of Pussy Riot Allegedly Detained In Sochi

The famous (now former) members of Pussy Riot Nadezhda (Nadya) Tolokonnikova and Maria (Masha) Alekhina were apparently detained in Sochi, with police claiming that it was for theft. Members of the media and human rights protesters have already denounced the political arrest, and even Kanye West has gone on record stating that arresting Pussy Riot members was not what he meant when he wrote the song "Love Lockdown".

3. Elite Daily Is Everything Wrong With Internet Journalism and Generation-Y

EliteDaily.com, a cesspool of trolling sexism, is one of the fastest growing sites on the web and claims to be "The Voice of Generation-Y". This is a systematic, yet constructive, takedown of everything they are and stand for.

4. New Game of Thrones and Orange Is The New Black Trailers!

Hey fellow nerds/Netflix addicts. Here's some new trailers for Game of Thrones and Orange Is The New Black!