THE MORNING BANTER: Bill Clinton/Elizabeth Hurley Sex, LeVar Burton's Black History, DMX v. Zimmerman, and Megaregions

Happy Friday Jr. Here's what's happening on the interweb:
Happy Friday Jr. Here's what's happening on the interweb:
Bill-and-Liz_620_1907410a

Happy Friday Jr. Here's what's happening on the interweb:

1. Bill Clinton Didn't Have Sex With Elizabeth Hurley

As interesting as story as it would have been to learn that Tom Sizemore was wing-manning the president so that Slicky Willy could do a little foreign relations, this storyline makes as much sense as Bedazzled.

2.  Reading Black History, Aloud

Actor LeVar Burton wrote an essay for Huffington Post on the importance of Black History Month, citing that this is now what people of when they think of Roots:

3. Breaking Down DMX v. George Zimmerman

Welp, it looks like this is happening. And while we should be recognizing the fact that this is everything that is wrong with America, we here at The Daily Banter figured out who has the actual advantage in the ring while also including every great DMX clip we could think of.

4. Forget State Lines — This Map Shows You How America is Really Divided

This map from the Regional Plan Association, an urban research institute in New York, shows how the country is really organized — and it's not primarily around individual cities. Instead, their America 2050 project proposes that we begin to view the country's urban areas not as discrete metropolitan areas but as interconnected "megaregions." Megaregions are areas where large cities and the spaces in between share "interlocking economic systems, shared natural resources and ecosystems, and common transportation systems."

Florida is still out on its own and basically worthless.