So, the Edward Snowden Action Figure Exists

Now, thanks to a company called "That's My Face," you can create your own adventures with everyone's favorite globe-trotting super-spy as he fights against the forces of the evil U.S. government, which is always hot on his trail.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Now, thanks to a company called "That's My Face," you can create your own adventures with everyone's favorite globe-trotting super-spy as he fights against the forces of the evil U.S. government, which is always hot on his trail.
Screen Shot 2014-02-19 at 11.12.01 AM

Last week on the podcast I do with him, Cesca said he'd come to realize just who Edward Snowden thinks he is. And so, from now on, whenever we mention him on the show in any way, Bob plays this sound -- the opening notes from Moby's Extreme Ways, which is the closing theme of every Bourne movie. That shrill strings sweep is to Jason Bourne what the scream from The Who's Won't Get Fooled Again is to CSI: Miami's Horatio Caine and his sunglasses.

Now, thanks to a company called "That's My Face," you can create your own adventures with everyone's favorite globe-trotting super-spy as he fights against the forces of the evil U.S. government, which is always hot on his trail.

From the YouTube description:

This is a 12-inch figure from ThatsMyFace.com with a custom head sculpt with a Edward Snowden likeness

Edward Snowden comes as a 12-inch (30cm) fully-articulated action figure in multiple detailed outfits, from the smart gray suit to the adventurous Indiana Jones outfit with included whip and gun! Available on ThatsMyFace.com

Also featured, as you can see: the matching Sycophantic Julian Assange action figure. (Condoms sold separately.)

Complete the set with the Glenn Greenwald figure, with Smug Twitter Attack feature, available soon only in Brazil.